Sutton v Arsenal | Vital Football

Sutton v Arsenal

Given the other income they'll be making from the game and have already made from the cup, it seems a bit steep to me. I don't think anyone would've complained at £25.

it is a total one-off game, the ground has a small capacity. supply and demand. i think the price is justified.

i would pay similar if we were at home to a top six team... even our burnley game is a once in a hundred years occurrence.

Over on their forum they're discussing the same problems over ticket allocation as we are. They can't come up with a fair one either!

I don't see the problem with this. Biggest game in Sutton's history and in all likelihood the biggest game they will ever play. I'd pay that much and more to watch us play Arsenal.

Snats - 3/2/2017 16:33

I don't see the problem with this. Biggest game in Sutton's history and in all likelihood the biggest game they will ever play. I'd pay that much and more to watch us play Arsenal.

Don't shout that out to loud. That could be our drawer in the next round

Snats - 3/2/2017 16:33

wood v ozil 50/50 lmao