Surely now Alex Neil must go | Page 10 | Vital Football

Surely now Alex Neil must go

I am (crazily) starting to believe that the man is on a mission to inflict as much damage upon Norwich City and its fans as he possibly can . I know that cant be true but to an outsider it must look that way

A hughton side scored 5 goals against us - did we ever do that under him? Basically the same side he has four seasons ago.

Apparently from this exclusive footage Delia Smith had already tried to sack Rab , but his wife has intervened ! !

https://youtu.be/tFdUmLEJqtY

yellow belly - 2/11/2016 11:28

Apparently from this exclusive footage Delia Smith had already tried to sack Rab , but his wife has intervened ! !

https://youtu.be/tFdUmLEJqtY

:clap: :clap: :grin: :grin:
filmed at colney lakes :grin:

NINE MONTHS ago I started this thread in sheer desparation at the total shite on offer from Rab from the first day v Crystal Palace in Aug 2015 . In those intervening NINE MONTHS , we have been relegated , humiliated and dragged to a situation where we are just 10 points away from playing in League One . Yet still the idiot that is Rab is still here , to the utter shame of our inactive , senile shameful Board . Good God we cant even match Barnsley nowadays and its an utter disgrace . My only hope is that Villa and Huddersfield can spring this pathetic Board into action and kick this joke of a manager out of the club

sad sad state we are in, when loyal supporters , want the opposition to hammer us. I have been here over the many years and was hoping I would never say or type the words again. However I feel that only a thrashing at home, joined a carrow road crowd baying for blood.

If the board could ride through that scenario, then all hope is well and truly lost and gone.

A little pointer from history, Gunn had 18-19 games ? (can't recall exactly) to save us from the drop, didn't work out and was then given the job to take us back up from L1 .. probably he would still be here if it was for David McNally.

Forget automatic promotion , and now the play-offs look unlikely as outfits like Derby who have bought good players and brought in a knowledgeable manager get into gear to win the play-offs or to go up automatic . Meanwhile at Norwich we lose every week with the joke that is Clueless Rab and have clowns like Bertie , Turnip , Ditherans and Shittaker playing for us , while our unambitious senile Board sit and do nothing

We will stay up was the pathetic message from AN yesterday,so gone are the days when we were viewing a return to the prem ,now seems manager ,board and players just playing to stay up,what a joke our team have become ,last 6 games have got the worst record in the league,5 losses and 1 win even lowly Rotherham bottom team have 4losses 1 draw and 1 win .The type of football we are playing at the moment is relegation football ,don't be surprised if we go down this season with our form dwindling,and manager dithering,Needs someone to get the team playing again,they can play they have proved that ,but if AN can't do it then get someone in that can .