Supporters Club | Page 61 | Vital Football

Supporters Club

That’s what they all working on springy. Setting up a new database. For everything. And we are well on our way to getting a foot Museum as talks are on going at getting some room.
Thanks for the Info,
we cannot afford to lose any of our 'Proud History'
it's very important we remember all the Management, Staff and Players who have built this Club over the years.

What do you mean it was destroyed or lost? Any clarity on this? Administrators can't destroy records only sell things with a value, if you mean the database was lost then that shouldn't matter as there should be hard copy back ups and a digital back up.

What do you mean it was destroyed or lost? Any clarity on this? Administrators can't destroy records only sell things with a value, if you mean the database was lost then that shouldn't matter as there should be hard copy back ups and a digital back up.
I can only go off what I was told yesterday.

First question to Martinez should be when is the Wall Of Hope getting sorted/is it ever going to get sorted?
I'd imagine that a) previous plans were scuppered - or at least put on hold - by the administration, and b) on the list of things to do for the new administration (word used in a different context there !), it's pretty well down the list.

All of this may change of course if it turns out Roberto did a Spanish equivalent of a City & Guild in bricklaying before coming to the UK.