Supporters Club | Page 60 | Vital Football

Supporters Club

I
No more contradictory than the "correction" tweets from the same person

worded slightly differently. They were just trying to help but it was interpreted differently!

and then:

so it’s incorrect and was written by mistake.
I suppose so Sid, though the first is opinion and the second is meant to represent a statement of fact.

Not sure why the two should be linked though.

If there is another bid (which there might not be yet) I don't blame them for trying to hide it if the bidder has requested it aswell. Want to avoid any risks possible

I think if the person was told in confidence that there was a second bid but they were directly warned the info is not to be leaked there would be less chance of them writing what they did.

But whatever the case hopefully there will be a second bidder soon.

Just touched base as i was away.
Boy hmmmmm 🤔🤔
🤔🤔🤔
Obviously you have no idea who I am.

It's an expression NZog ... and based on your "another SC mole" comment, it's one that seemed to fit perfectly.

Of course I have no idea who you are ... you've not had the balls to tell us (as far as I can recall) ... though I suspect you meant to say "how old i am", rather than "who", thereby possibly implying you're someone who should be known to others.

Any one got the link to join the supporters club and what info do you need. My mate is trying to join and it’s asking for information. He as not got. I joined didn’t seem to have any problems. But he is. I can seem to be able to help him as when I go on the site. It knows I’m a member.

Last edited:
Any one got the link to join the supporters club and what info do you need. My mate is trying to join and it’s asking for information. He as not got. I joined didn’t seem to have any problems. But he is. I can seem to be able to help him as when I go on the site. It knows I’m a member.
The only info it asks for is:
Name, DoB, address, phone no, email and then payment information.

Which part of that hasn't he got?

Gregor Rioch will be in the South Stand bar of the DW Stadium before Saturday's game to receive a cheque for £5,000 from the Wigan Athletic Supporters Club.

Gregor Rioch will be in the South Stand bar of the DW Stadium before Saturday's game to receive a cheque for £5,000 from the Wigan Athletic Supporters Club.

Its a good gesture, but its around the same as 11 families paying into the believe fund and I don't think over the past year they've had such an announcement!