Superbowl | Vital Football

Superbowl

holtelower

Vital Football Hero
A Good nights entertainment, and we don't get much of that nowadays do we !!!!

Got to say, that is the worst singing of a national anthem I think I have ever heard. I think it is the ultimate disrespect to sing a national anthem in a way that shows you are only interested in showing off your vocal range, rather than what the song is supposed to be.

Shame on her !!!!

I had a superbowl earlier.......

A super bowl of cornflakes and cold milk for breakfast...... Lol

Sorry, I'm not interested in metal mickeys running around. Mind you, the Americans are the world champions I believe.

yep stayed up to watch it on 4. As a Pats fan I was pleased with the result, if not the performance. ten points down going in to the final quarter I couldn't see a way back in to the game but they turned it around with 2 minutes left. Seahawks came right back again and I thought they were going to nick at the death in a carbon copy of the end of the 2nd quarter, but the interception on the line of the in-zone with 20 seconds left clinched it. I expected their quarterback to either play it short to Lynch to run from 5 yards or even go himself but when he threw it to the guy in the inzone it had touchdown written all over it, until the Pats defender came out of nowhere to intercept. Thrilling end to a decent game that ebbed and flowed.

I am no expert of American Football, but it is my days off, I am starved of entertainment down Villa Park so I watched it.

It was a very entertaining match finishing with the most ridiculous decision by a professional sportsman I have ever seen. I wanted the Seahawks to win, but as I am not a fan of either was basically neutral.

Having flicked between Sky and C4 I have to say C4 coverage was far better so thats a change.

The half time entertainment from Katy Perry was absolutely spectacular, I was very impressed by her - we could learn a lot from that.

Yep, not proclaiming it is going to take over the world and all that, but as a one off yearly event - I enjoyed that !

I watched it and really enjoyed it. Maybe next year it can have its own thread and we can comment as the game is played.