Sunderland | Vital Football

Sunderland

Billy Goatham

Vital Reserves Team
I see they lost at home to Mansfield today. No doubt the tubby bloke who posts his youtube show will be ranting that they ‘ shouldn’t be losing to the like of Mansfield ‘ like he did consistently about us last season.
Shame really, because if you’re a football romantic ( like me ) i’d like to see them do well, providing its not at our expense. Twats like him and all the others there make that nigh on impossible
😀

I see they lost at home to Mansfield today. No doubt the tubby bloke who posts his youtube show will be ranting that they ‘ shouldn’t be losing to the like of Mansfield ‘ like he did consistently about us last season.
Shame really, because if you’re a football romantic ( like me ) i’d like to see them do well, providing its not at our expense. Twats like him and all the others there make that nigh on impossible
😀
Cannot agree, if I've understood your post correctly. I love it that Mansfield beat them

Phil Parkinson was probably relieved there was no crowd ! Despite the pretty good form of Sunderland it seems there are a lot of Mackems who can`t stand him. It`ll be a tad ironic , when Sunderland get promoted next year, if there are no fans at the game.......

So, last night, mighty (Cat 1 Academy) Sunderland played their 2nd round tie of the FA Youth Cup away to National League North side AFC Fylde.

Score Fylde 3 -1 Sunderland

Sunlan fans are not happy.......

Fan forum Quotes: "It’s all so embarrassing, Mansfield Fleetwood MK Dons AFC Fylde it’s shocking utterly shocking. every cn ut associated with this great club should hang their heads in utter utter shame"
"Fylde. Who the fuck even are they? I despise what Stewart donald has done to the club"

Shame. How the mighty.........

So, last night, mighty (Cat 1 Academy) Sunderland played their 2nd round tie of the FA Youth Cup away to National League North side AFC Fylde.

Score Fylde 3 -1 Sunderland

Sunlan fans are not happy.......

Fan forum Quotes: "It’s all so embarrassing, Mansfield Fleetwood MK Dons AFC Fylde it’s shocking utterly shocking. every cn ut associated with this great club should hang their heads in utter utter shame"
"Fylde. Who the fuck even are they? I despise what Stewart donald has done to the club"

Shame. How the mighty.........
The ignorant arrogance of some fan groups never ceases to amaze me. I am proud that rarely if ever do we see any similar attitude from our fans

You canny please the canny sunlan lads... They seemed to be doing pretty well !
They are now winless in five in all competitions and were knocked out of the FA Cup in the first round by League 2 Mansfield.
They failed to even make the playoffs last season after finishing 8th on points per game.

It’s a bit like Charlton.
With their budgets, they should be walking the division.
I read Sunderland wage bill was something like 8 million before the cap was agreed.
Just look at the names in Charlton squad to get an idea of their playing budget.

Poor Sunderland! I wouldn't trade our honest, unrivaled, mediocrity for all their past glory and vast potential.......what am I talking about? Of course I would.

On the bright side, we don't need need rivals. Going by The Sunday Times today, the rest of own bloody county hates us.

Poor Sunderland! I wouldn't trade our honest, unrivaled, mediocrity for all their past glory and vast potential.......what am I talking about? Of course I would.

On the bright side, we don't need need rivals. Going by The Sunday Times today, the rest of own bloody county hates us.
you do remember that the times bought the hitler diaries. so attention to detail is sometimes lacking with that paper