Sunderland | Vital Football

Sunderland

Basket case club, where unless they get an multi billionaire willing to lose most of their money the fans expectations will always make the owner a bad guy.

Sunderland fans need a reality check of where the money comes from and adjust their expectations accordingly. They need to take ownership and realise they need to build their club out of the league not buy their way out of the league

Basket case club, where unless they get an multi billionaire willing to lose most of their money the fans expectations will always make the owner a bad guy.

Sunderland fans need a reality check of where the money comes from and adjust their expectations accordingly. They need to take ownership and realise they need to build their club out of the league not buy their way out of the league

You can find it all in Sunderland apparently..

https://sonichits.com/video/Bob_Mortimer/I_Found_It_All_In_Sunderland

He's a bit shifty, their Chairman.

He bought the Club by, in the main, their final two parachute payments, which got passed straight on to the former owner yet now wants to sell it for what he paid for it, which he reckons is near £40m, roughly the parachute payments money that was never his in the first place!

If we're allowed to go there covid permitting we won't be up in the gods next time, only the lower tier will be open.
They get 1.9 million in solidarity payment not 40 million in parachute payment ouch!
Those thinking that Sunderland won't vote for the salary cap might change their mind, they're basically skint even with 30,000 fans unless they totally restructure the club.

I went to watch them against Wycombe on 17th November 2018, the day we were supposed to play Yeovil but it was postponed due to their international call-ups.

I had a great weekend in Newcastle, so I don't really know why I didn't choose to stay when we played them last season!

Anyway, the amount of abuse that the Sunderland supporters near me were shouting at Ainsworth was shocking. They're so ignorant.

Sunderland's budget was the highest in the league and Wycombe's probably the lowest. They have no real understanding of what real football is like, clearly, with them living in the past.