Sunderland Mind games for play off | Vital Football

Sunderland Mind games for play off

Plot twist: Agent Mccombe is working for us...

In all seriousness much to do about nothing. Jamie left fairly quickly into Appleton’s reign so I don’t really think he can share anything to Lee Johnson doesn’t already know
With the turnover of players since he left, and the evolution of the playing style, his primary use will be to navigate their team coach to the LNER.

Plot twist: Agent Mccombe is working for us...

In all seriousness much to do about nothing. Jamie left fairly quickly into Appleton’s reign so I don’t really think he can share anything to Lee Johnson doesn’t already know

Probably going on about Rheady....

Maybe they’ll name him on the bench so he can harass the assistant referee as I think that was his main contribution here.

Pretty weird tbh. I mean maybe he has some sort of window into how Appleton might prep for a game but we play very differently now, and it seems like a pretty cheap stunt from one of the clubs in this division who think they're above all these tiny teams in league one...

Have we perhaps fallen into the trap of overthinking this? Isn't it just as likely that Johnson needs some training coverage due to the suspension and happen to know Jamie from his time together at Bristol City and is aware that he is capable of doing that. All this 'mind-games' discussion has been done now which has created thoughts that just were not there before

Yeah not sure if that should be in olive haha, but of all the coaches out there finding one who just happened to work at the club under Appleton to come in as a coach for like two games haha.

I don't think it makes much difference or advantage but don't think it's a coincidence

How many players were when Jamie was last here are here now? And how many are regular starters? That is all he knows, that matters, about the current set up.