Summer window | Vital Football

Summer window

Rza

Vital Champions League
Bruno and Isak need to be kept at all costs especially Isak natural goal scorers are hard to find and he has so much instinct. It's been 20 years since we had a striker of his calibre and it could be 20 more before we see another one. When was the last world class striker we had before shearer? We've had some good ones but I'm not sure ferdinand or Cole were world class at least not when they played for us. Plenty of other players we could sell the only problem being finding a buyer for some of them and getting a decent fee. Longstaff Anderson Almiron could all be sold but I'm sure they won't because of the stupid home grown quota. Krafth could go. Ritchie will probably go and dubravka is 35 with a year left. The other 2 sub keepers are out of contract. Wilson is 32/33 with a year left. Serious planning needed for the next window and I think loan with option is the way around ffp for now. We need a player in every position and I'd have Minteh in the squad next year.

Looks like minteh is staying in Holland. 10 goals and 6 assists we could be doing with him in my opinion especially when their manager is leaving for Liverpool. We've agreed a deal to sign Lloyd Kelly apparently. 139 games in 5 seasons isn't great he's out injured atm too. Kuol has been called up for Australia friendly.