Summer transfers rumours, speculation, news | Page 111 | Vital Football

Summer transfers rumours, speculation, news

I received a Twitter notification about an hour ago. Two eyes and I am sure it was from the official account but I can’t find it now

Is something about to happen?

Someone, might have been on here, was talking about someone from Palace - perhaps that?

If it's a defender there aren't many candidates in the Palace squad that I know anything about.

Looking back over some of the other lads we've been linked with and i don't think any of them is likely:

- The young lad from Sheff Wed, Hall - Nixon suggested that wasn't going to happen.

- Blackett-Talylor deal seems to have gone.

- I don't think Sunderland or Rotherham have signed a centre back yet so Wright and Tilt probably wont be an option yet.

- Kerr still got games in Europe so no chance he'll be allowed out yet.

- We heard a lot out our McGrath offer but not heard anything since, so i imagine if we went back we'd have heard about it.

So i imagine it will be that Jach mentioned earlier or someone we've previously not heard of.

Someone, might have been on here, was talking about someone from Palace - perhaps that?

If it's a defender there aren't many candidates in the Palace squad that I know anything about.
Yes I was told someone from Palace a cb we are interested in
But might be someone else

Looking back over some of the other lads we've been linked with and i don't think any of them is likely:

- The young lad from Sheff Wed, Hall - Nixon suggested that wasn't going to happen.

- I don't think Sunderland or Rotherham have signed a centre back yet so Wright and Tilt probably wont be an option yet.

- We heard a lot out our McGrath offer but not heard anything since, so i imagine if we went back we'd have heard about it.

So i imagine it will be that Jach mentioned earlier or someone we've previously not heard of.
I saw some comments on Twitter from Tranmere fans last week suggesting we may be stalling signing Blackett-Taylor because he was about to have a birthday which may affect the amount of compensation we have to pay. That is, we’re stalling so we don’t have to pay them as much. Don’t know if that is possible

I saw some comments on Twitter from Tranmere fans last week suggesting we may be stalling signing Blackett-Taylor because he was about to have a birthday which may affect the amount of compensation we have to pay. That is, we’re stalling so we don’t have to pay them as much. Don’t know if that is possible
Doubt they'd be eligible for much, don't think he's been there for more than 3 years. Heard he was close to joining Charlton earlier this week.

Sam Woods just released by Palace s being mentioned

He came through the Villa academy and has only been at Tranmere 2 seasons so I'm not sure they can claim any compensation regardless of his age.

Woods was on loan at Plymouth last season but was only there briefly and in and out team and had his loan cut short in part due to injury.

I've never seen the lad play but struggling to establish yourself in Plymouths defence last season isn't encouraging if we're honest.

If it's him then like Watts you hope he can do better in a Wigan shirt than he did in L1 for Plymouth.

Woods was on loan at Plymouth last season but was only there briefly and in and out team and had his loan cut short in part due to injury.

I've never seen the lad play but struggling to establish yourself in Plymouths defence last season isn't encouraging if we're honest.

If it's him then like Watts you hope he can do better in a Wigan shirt than he did in L1 for Plymouth.

I agree hope its not him really

Be funny as ahead of Tuesday if it was Gary Cahill 😂😂😂😂😂😂