Varane
left centre back
striker

If we get promoted add:
Skipp on loan
second striker
sort out left back - buy or loan

Enjoy! :cool: :cool: :cool:

I just read the lees-melou article.... reminds me of why Lambert's years worked...had players wanting to prove themselves, players happy to play for us and not just join to be in the premiership.

I never rated melou, but he seemed to rate himself. Said he didn't like the food, didn't fancy playing in the championship, saw himself as better and playing at a higher level, spent most of his time in London when he could instead of Norwich.

Brad Hills has won the Accrington Stanley Supporters Trust Player of the Season award for 2023-24.

I don't care which league we are in next season; I want him to be given a chance, but I fear under DW, he will not, and it will be another loan.

Lewis Shipley came out and said he was unsure of his future. He did well out on loan and is a left-back, which we will need with two left-backs out of contract. For me, we need to refresh that part of the squad.

He said:

On his Norwich future:

'I really could not tell you what is going to happen. I'll be back in Norwich for a few weeks, and then I'll get a rest. Then, back to pre-season fit and ready to hopefully do something at Norwich; if not, then wherever it takes me next.'

Lewis Shipley came out and said he was unsure of his future. He did well out on loan and is a left-back, which we will need with two left-backs out of contract. For me, we need to refresh that part of the squad.

He said:

On his Norwich future:

'I really could not tell you what is going to happen. I'll be back in Norwich for a few weeks, and then I'll get a rest. Then, back to pre-season fit and ready to hopefully do something at Norwich; if not, then wherever it takes me next.'

It feels like we hear from players young and old every season about being left in the dark.

It feels like we hear from players young and old every season about being left in the dark.

Re first team squad players
Because it depends on whether we get promoted or not.

Re young players - surely thats not dependent on promotion or not EXCEPT for the left back position, where we have Shipley, Stewart and the Portuguese lad. If we are still in the Championship next season, I would expect at least one of the three lads to be promoted to the first team squad.

If Shipley is out of contract this summer, it makes three left backs out of contract:
GI, McCallum and Shipley

Apparently, we are looking at Bournemouth/Swansea player Jamal Lowe when his contract expires. Seems like most clubs are after him.

He is 29 years old and will be 30 in a couple of months, so he is not a younger player, but a good championship player --- if we are in the premiership, I am not sure this would be a great move.

Apparently, we are looking at Bournemouth/Swansea player Jamal Lowe when his contract expires. Seems like most clubs are after him.

He is 29 years old and will be 30 in a couple of months, so he is not a younger player, but a good championship player --- if we are in the premiership, I am not sure this would be a great move.

Championship - yes
Premiership - no

1m 83 tall
DOB 21/7/94

Championship form
23 - 24 24 + 10 apps 9 goals 1 goal per 248 mins
22 - 23 14 + 6 apps 3 goals 1 goal per 457 mins
21 - 22 12 + 27 apps 7 goals 1 goal per 197 mins

This season when he has played as a centre forward 9 apps 3 goals
left midfield 7 apps 2 goals

TeamTalk has said that Jon McCracken will leave when his contract expires at the end of the season.

The source who has told TT this news also revealed that McCracken has contract offers from top-flight Scottish teams and the championship side.

It's a shame as I thought he looked the part (from his games away on loan), and it seems other clubs in ours and top Scottish league think so too.

Oh, well all the best. Mair is still here, but will he face the same fate?

I just read an article, and they say that, again, we will not be spending much in summer as we have little money and are flirting with the financial football rules

'....All I will say is, as I understand it, the club is sailing fairly close to the wind in terms of the profit and sustainability rules'
and
'...If we fail to either make it into or progress from the playoffs, there will, without question, need to be some serious cloth-cutting, so much so that supporters' expectations will need to be carefully managed for next season.'

If true, here we are again - no money, having to sell, looking at freebies and cheap players.

How many years is that now?

The article also mentions that BK and the ownership (Americans) want to use the youth next season and sign younger players, and they are not sure if DW is the man to do this. I don't think he is at all. Just look at his reluctance to play youth players.

I just read an article, and they say that, again, we will not be spending much in summer as we have little money and are flirting with the financial football rules

'....All I will say is, as I understand it, the club is sailing fairly close to the wind in terms of the profit and sustainability rules'
and
'...If we fail to either make it into or progress from the playoffs, there will, without question, need to be some serious cloth-cutting, so much so that supporters' expectations will need to be carefully managed for next season.'

If true, here we are again - no money, having to sell, looking at freebies and cheap players.

How many years is that now?

The article also mentions that BK and the ownership (Americans) want to use the youth next season and sign younger players, and they are not sure if DW is the man to do this. I don't think he is at all. Just look at his reluctance to play youth players.

He is the polar opposite of playing youth players.

TeamTalk has said that Jon McCracken will leave when his contract expires at the end of the season.

The source who has told TT this news also revealed that McCracken has contract offers from top-flight Scottish teams and the championship side.

It's a shame as I thought he looked the part (from his games away on loan), and it seems other clubs in ours and top Scottish league think so too.

Oh, well all the best. Mair is still here, but will he face the same fate?

Given the age of two of Dundee's goalkeepers, it makes sense for him to go there. We have Mair, Barden and Reyes and we probably lose Long in the summer of 2025.

I would be surprised if Mair left us other than to go on loan.

and

Well thats no surprise if we are still in the Championship. We loose the second lot of parachute money so costs, especially wages have to fall....bye bye GI,
Gibson, Baath, etc.

Mind you that could also be softening up the fans for the sale of Rowe.