Summer Transfers 2024 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Summer Transfers 2024

Will he be the defensive midfielder we have been after for a while, or has the club moved him into a new role since he joined?

In the following video (8 mins in) a person knowledgeable regarding Brazilian football described Lima as a box to box midfielder (like Sara).

Furthermore his stats up to last summer wouldn't indicate that he is a defensive midfielder.

Seeing this video doesnt convince me he is a DM either:

When he was younger (17 years old) he was a right wing back

Last edited:
Sounds like we could miss out on Lima according to some reports as Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal want to sign him. They have been scouting him this season and have been blown away by his quality........still not good enough for our first team though....even with these injuries

Sounds like we could miss out on Lima according to some reports as Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal want to sign him. They have been scouting him this season and have been blown away by his quality........still not good enough for our first team though....even with these injuries

Bigger clubs are linked to lots of players by "journalists". I'll believe it when I see it. In the meantime I do think Lima is a quality player and we should try to sign him this summer.

Bigger clubs are linked to lots of players by "journalists". I'll believe it when I see it. In the meantime I do think Lima is a quality player and we should try to sign him this summer.
I agree, and sometimes, it is leaked by agents to get other clubs (in this case, Norwich) to make an offer and maybe up the price. I see these and think the forum is the place to mention it. The fact the article says Lima is a right back makes me question their actual knowledge, but there was lots of mentions on socials so I thought - put this on Vital

The fact the article says Lima is a right back makes me question their actual knowledge, but there was lots of mentions on socials so I thought - put this on Vital

Thats what I thought when I read the article. He has moved on from being a right wing back in his younger days.

I have seen the video of Kamara and the Portsmouth fans singing, 'Sign him up....sign him up.'

Can any of you see us selling him?

I doubt he would want to leave if we were in the Premiership, but would the club send him out on loan again if we do go up?

I have seen the video of Kamara and the Portsmouth fans singing, 'Sign him up....sign him up.'

Can any of you see us selling him?

I doubt he would want to leave if we were in the Premiership, but would the club send him out on loan again if we do go up?
I could 100% see us selling him. I imagine even if we do go up he might well want to leave. Guaranteed first team football at a place he is loved and seen as a valuable asset or return to a place where the manager won't value you him as he is under 35 l, possibly get a cameo like Tzolis and still not play even if you score or assist.