Summer Transfers 2024 | Vital Football

Summer Transfers 2024

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
I Thought I'd add this so any chats, or thoughts on ins/outs can be discussed here instead of the Jan 24 one.

Out- gibson, mclean, onel, fasnacht, idah, gio
I think we will see Leeds come back in for McLean.

I think will also see offers coming in for Sargent, Gunn, Sara and Rowe (if his injury hasn't put clubs off). One reason I would like us to go up is so that we keep our better players, but then again hopefully see youngsters if this happens

Am I missing something with Giannoulis - The Ink un wrote an article and waxed lyrical about him.

I think we all know what will happen with the Stowmarket Selfish Duo , Ben Crapper and Wagner the pension plan all still here come next season.

Best players sold.
Players we all want to remove, mostly still here.
Second rate replacement players signed.

I think we all know what will happen with the Stowmarket Selfish Duo , Ben Crapper and Wagner the pension plan all still here come next season.

Best players sold.
Players we all want to remove, mostly still here.
Second rate replacement players signed.
Agreed.

We could have a mix of youth and experience next season, but will that happen? Can we finally buy a defensive midfielder.

The Fair play rules relate to the % of revenues that can be spent on the football activities. Its:

2023 - 2024 90%

2024 - 2025 80%

2025 - 2026 70%

According to reports, two Bundesliga sides, Union Berlin and Werder Bremen, are after Tzolis. He has had an excellent season.

Would he be able to replicate this season's form with us if we were in the championship if he played week in and week out, or would you take as much cash as we can get and sell him?

He still has a long time left on this contract, so the ball is in our court. The loan deal included a £4.2 million buyout if they go up. Surely we could ask for more after his season?

According to reports, two Bundesliga sides, Union Berlin and Werder Bremen, are after Tzolis. He has had an excellent season.

Would he be able to replicate this season's form with us if we were in the championship if he played week in and week out, or would you take as much cash as we can get and sell him?

He still has a long time left on this contract, so the ball is in our court. The loan deal included a £4.2 million buyout if they go up. Surely we could ask for more after his season?

Depends on the terms of the option, it may be out of our hands that we cant stop the transfer.

Given that three head coaches wanted him out on loan, you have to wonder as to whether there is an issue.

Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund also reportedly scouting Tzolis.

He has said that he wanted to stay at Norwich but was told he would have a bit part to play (in fact, he would be starting now if he had stayed)

'From the first moment, I felt the coach's trust that I would have an important role on the team and that I would not be a rotation player. I wouldn't be the one who comes in as a substitute for 10 or 15 minutes and has to prove that he can help. That was the case with me at Norwich. I would come on as a substitute for a few minutes, and I felt the pressure to prove in that time that I could help because otherwise, I wouldn't play again. The story was a bit strange. I trained with Norwich, and I had started well; I really didn't want to leave. Many times, however, not all decisions go through us. I spoke to the coach, who explained that I would have very limited playing time during the season. The first team that interested me was Fortuna Dusseldorf. They called my manager every two to three days and came to friendly games to see me. I really liked their attitude because it showed me that the team would use me. I understood that they would support me and that I would have the participation time I wanted so much. This was the most decisive thing for me.'

'I received several offers from teams in the Bundesliga and Belgium. Of course, I knew that this (Norwich) was a historic team that participated in the best league in the world. I had other options, but they did not financially cover PAOK. I knew that PAOK was in negotiations with Norwich and that a first offer had been made, which had been rejected. I got a much better sense of what happened when my first match with my new team was against Liverpool and the second against Manchester City. I was suddenly on the same pitch as (Virgil) van Dijk and Kevin De Bruyne. It was a great feeling to have these footballers as your opponents on these pitches in this atmosphere. But at the same time, you have to be yourself and live it. Not just being there and then being able to say, ‘I played’. What matters most is playing and making a difference. The first year I was patient. I was saying to myself, 'I may not play this year, but next year I will play more. The team will support me because I'm young, and they paid a big amount to get me.’ Ultimately, I never felt at Norwich that I would get the playing time I wanted. I wanted to play, since I was little, wherever I went I had a ball at my feet and I played. Suddenly there were matches where I was even out of the squad. This resulted in me being left out of the national team, which affected me. I was thinking that despite being part of a team in the top league in the world, I was not being called up to the national team.'

Reports in Brazil state that we are looking to make the Lima loan a permanent one.

He has a £10 million release clause in his deal, but we would look at a lower price with added extras.

He has done well for u21s this season and it's a shame we haven't seen him for the first team, but maybe next season.

Will he be the defensive midfielder we have been after for a while, or has the club moved him into a new role since he joined?

I also see that Tzolis will return in the summer, and we will look to sell for as much money as possible, as Dusseldorf can't afford the buyout fee, but surely they would wait until the end of the season to see where they are.

I have mentioned many times that I can see Celtic coming in for Gunn, and now some rumours are that Celtic are sniffing around Gunn. If we lose him, we best have a great replacement lined up because Long is not a season-long number one. You watch, they'll probably go for Welsh number 1, who hasn't played a game for Leicester all season.

I have mentioned many times that I can see Celtic coming in for Gunn, and now some rumours are that Celtic are sniffing around Gunn. If we lose him, we best have a great replacement lined up because Long is not a season-long number one. You watch, they'll probably go for Welsh number 1, who hasn't played a game for Leicester all season.

Where are Celtic going to find £20m for Gunn?