Summer transfer window thread | Page 623 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

Was he? He was reportedly very keen to go back to London and a lot of the talk was about him being better than their current right back options.

Most players want assurance that they are in the managers plans so I am guessing that Spence will have been told he has at least a fighting chance of playing. He may also have thought he was good enough based on the rave reviews he got.

Conte’s comment was distinctly unfair to him and would have knocked the wind right out of his sails. I also can’t see Levy being too thrilled. They have paid a good fee for him only for Conte to say he doesn’t want him.

I vaguely remember Conte saying he would be happy to have Spence at Spurs but even if that didn’t happen I can’t imagine Levy buying him if Conte was adamant he didn’t want him so something is a bit off there.

Guess it doesnt help that emmerson appears to have had a royal kick up the backside and has performed well for them. Poor old djed is a long way from first team football atm

thats a seriously fat ass you must have had if you could see the world famous city ground from Liverpool :) a bit less of a cushion needed from county's ground :)

I think nearly every ground had a kop in the sixties . I used to enjoy standing there, until the lob a brick into the crowd from outside the ground era arrived ! Football has certainly had its ups and downs !