Summer transfer window thread | Page 569 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

As a basic translation in my most excellent French...

You have made an impression, because of your professionalism, your state of mind, your spirit of combativeness, your perseverance... You have given everything for your training club, we will remember the goal in the derby, and above all, potential...

Lyon supporters, wish good luck to our little prince, who for him is so much to go to other horizons, other objectives and who I hope will bring all his talent to Nottingham Forest and who knows he may serve as a springboard

Forever Lyonnais

It is really is simple

I'll post summat with out any attacks on you

Your fibre twitches
You post something inane or insane
I respond as its a forum
You try and gaslight or deny something you are guilty of

I respond and know how to trigger you

It's a time honoured tradition
Boring but it is what it is

Bless your cotton socks
All this because I said you were a bit hyperbolic?

Do you need a wet wipe to clear up the froth dropping from your mouth?

You have made an impression, because of your professionalism, your state of mind, your spirit of combativeness, your perseverance... You have given everything for your training club, we will remember the goal in the derby, and above all, potential...

Lyon supporters, wish good luck to our little prince, who for him is so much to go to other horizons, other objectives and who I hope will bring all his talent to Nottingham Forest and who knows he may serve as a springboard

Forever Lyonnais

Blimey, they are a flowery bunch arent they; little prince ffs.

Cooper will turn him into a king!

Forever Lyonnais

You remind me of an upmarket Keith Floyd.

Never stop. Never change.