Summer transfer window thread | Page 568 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

I make the signings of the 3 the other day a 23 man squad out of 25 - that’s assuming that Lyle Taylor, Cafu and Mighten are then not part of it… Aouar and Maupay would take us to 25. Any after that means core squad players (likely Mbe Soh), would no longer be able to play.
The EFL and UEFA rules state that an under 21 player is someone who was under 21 on Jan 1st of the year the season commenced.

I can't find the specific PL rules but assuming it's the same, Brennan is still classed as under 21 and so is Neco

Maybe read what Pep G has to say about him before you spout diarrhoea and watch the highlights of the Champions league quarter final where he ran the game against Man City

Owd Pope struggling on the WWW as the clique would say
I haven't said a single thing positive or negative about this player, before you start pretending I didn't want him.

I'm excited about all our signings and anyone from OL is likely to be a strong PL player. It's a joy watching these top level players live - you should try it some time!

The EFL and UEFA rules state that an under 21 player is someone who was under 21 on Jan 1st of the year the season commenced.

I can't find the specific PL rules but assuming it's the same, Brennan is still classed as under 21 and so is Neco

And mbe soh and mighten. By my reckoning we currently have 20 registrable players ( plus Smith, who'd they'd save a place doe in case of a crisis) and Taylor, who must be on his way. Also think we're comfortable in terms of the home grown rule.

Should it happen, the very definition of a depreciating asset... there's zero chance MGW will sign a new contract.

That "£42m" offering would half in January, Forest swoop in at the end of the season when Lingard's contract expires.
I wouldn’t be surprised if we wait until the last days and try again at £20-25 after they’ve spent all their dish on 3-4 more players. That, or to your point we go again during January.
Idiot approach by wolves

And mbe soh and mighten. By my reckoning we currently have 20 registrable players ( plus Smith, who'd they'd save a place doe in case of a crisis) and Taylor, who must be on his way. Also think we're comfortable in terms of the home grown rule.

Thanks Rob. Hendo will be invaluable this season, so hopefully nothing occurs there.

Shut up you bell end
You tried to gaslight the whole thing chatting bollocks as you tend to do often... mentioning 3 stars

You are a whopper
I get it, I've irked you sooo many times that their is a fibre in your core that twitches and you have to try and belittle a lot of my posts

I get it I live rent free in your head

Now pipe down and don't let that little fibre trigger you whenever I post

I tell you what let's talk about you fan girling over Dougie Freedman instead of actual world class players that might sign for my club
Your club? YOUR club?????

Shut up you bell end
You tried to gaslight the whole thing chatting bollocks as you tend to do often... mentioning 3 stars

You are a whopper
I get it, I've irked you sooo many times that their is a fibre in your core that twitches and you have to try and belittle a lot of my posts

I get it I live rent free in your head

Now pipe down and don't let that little fibre trigger you whenever I post

I tell you what let's talk about you fan girling over Dougie Freedman instead of actual world class players that might sign for my club
Wow

That's a lot of vitriol to spew for a really little post by me. Are you sure it's you living rent free in my head and not the other way around?

Anyone else get the feeling we're just doing a Fulham?

No because our recruitment looks spot on. After much criticism, this window has rammed any doubts back where the sun dont shine. Getting the right players is 50%, the other 50% we already had in cooper. I still think we are in a relegation battle for now but its one we can win.