Summer transfer window thread | Page 563 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

This guy at Forest would take us to the next level, which is 7th-12th IMO

if there’s half a chance here we must take it
Garner- maybe a loan with obligation as he’s not needed today, but would be next year. Otherwise we have cover
Why do we need Garner next year? If we manage to remain in the Premiership ( and considering all the quality signings we are doing, I cannot imagine us not to ), next year will be signing players like De Bruyne and not players like Garner.

Why do we need Garner next year? If we manage to remain in the Premiership ( and considering all the quality signings we are doing, I cannot imagine us not to ), next year will be signing players like De Bruyne and not players like Garner.
A tad ambitious but hopefully true

as the squad is he’s not a starter. If Freuler is as good as indicated then he starts plus one other. Bring Garner and Colback and Cafu are certainly going

If Houssem has signed that is a next level of player we have not had at the club for decades

Two footed
Has an engine
Can pass
Can drift pass players
Has the first touch of a Dennis Bergkamp
Tackles timed to perfection
His close control with opposition players around him is world class

I'm drooling at the thought of him, mangala, Yates and lingard playing together
Don’t think Yates will be there bud.
o’brien looked twice the player.

This guy at Forest would take us to the next level, which is 7th-12th IMO

if there’s half a chance here we must take it
Garner- maybe a loan with obligation as he’s not needed today, but would be next year. Otherwise we have cover

I would say that he would be the best signing we have made so far
There is defo going to be one more blow your socks of signing coming in on his Freuler and Lingard levels

We all can feel it
I'm expecting it to happen in the last couple of days in the window

Was told, as said before, someone like a Suarez

Maranakis and his son are not fucking about

A tad ambitious but hopefully true

as the squad is he’s not a starter. If Freuler is as good as indicated then he starts plus one other. Bring Garner and Colback and Cafu are certainly going
With O Brian, Freuler, Mangala, nd our own Yates, the middle of the park is pretty much sorted. Garner is not going to leave Utd, to come and sit on our bench. He will go on loan to another Championship team....

Next year we will not be buying players like De Bruyne. Even the most optimistic must see that won't be the case..

Don’t think Yates will be there bud.
o’brien looked twice the player.

I think he is going to surprise a lot of people
Look how much he improved in just under 9 months with Cooper

Also O' Brien was bad ass!
Loving this competition for places
It's going to bring out the best in the players and you can tell Cooper knows how to keep a squad together and keep fringe players invested in the team ethic

I would say that he would be the best signing we have made so far
There is defo going to be one more blow your socks of signing coming in on his Freuler and Lingard levels

We all can feel it
I'm expecting it to happen in the last couple of days in the window

Was told, as said before, someone like a Suarez

Maranakis and his son are not fucking about

I really hope this is as close as being reported and not just agent talk using us to try and flush out an offer from the big boys. Arsenal have been after / tracking him for a couple of years if reports are to be believed

I really hope this is as close as being reported and not just agent talk using us to try and flush out an offer from the big boys. Arsenal have been after / tracking him for a couple of years if reports are to be believed

Yeah a couple of my Arsenal friends have said they will be pissed off if they don't get him as he was supposed to sign last season for them

Why not ? Top 10 this year, Champions League the next one...our owner will want that...nd money is no problem once in the Premiership..
The 23 years in the doldrums will be forgotten ...in a year or two...

Because he is widely acknowledged as the best player at Man City and in the premier league. Voted player of the year for 2 out of the last 3 seasons. Even if we could attract that level of player without offering European football we couldn't afford the salary.

Good to be optimistic but let's be sensible

If Houssem has signed that is a next level of player we have not had at the club for decades

Two footed
Has an engine
Can pass
Can drift pass players

oh dear. First touch of Bergamp. That didn’t end well last two me. He is good though.

I think he is going to surprise a lot of people
Look how much he improved in just under 9 months with Cooper

Also O' Brien was bad ass!
Loving this competition for places
It's going to bring out the best in the players and you can tell Cooper knows how to keep a squad together and keep fringe players invested in the team ethic

I agree. Yates will surprise a few. He will hold his own.

Two footed
Has an engine
Can pass
Can drift pass players

Mental really. Couple of years back this lad was becoming a big star.