Summer Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 52 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

I can't believe I have been sucked back into this thread by an unread comment that says there isn't a whiff of a rumour. Click bait or what!

Well, this I suppose, but that's not the point.

Mark Harris (forward) signed for Oxford yesterday on a 2 year deal from Cardiff- a player I am sure we have been linked with before.

Anybody noticed if we had any trialists playing in the first 2 friendlies? Weren't in the starting X1. A good sign to me that our team are already getting minutes, but wondered if there were any on the bench.

Long term target signed, Tyler walker returning, another unit of a keeper signed who kept 10 clean sheets in all comps last season and smith from Sutton putting goals away like the one against Stockport very very good transfer window so far

Two former Portsmouth players with something to prove - the fixture at Fratton in September could be interesting for that alone.

We are being linked from various Irish sources with Jack Moylan of Shelbourne, 7 goals in 23 games this season, he is 21 and seems to play attacking mid, his contract expires at the end of the year.