Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation | Page 52 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation

As the Salford thread suggested, he does pay a passing resemblance to Jon Walters.........anyone know if he's got a younger brother??

Article re Appleton wanting Palmer and Morton, surely he won't come out and do that without the loan contracts already signed?!

Article re Appleton wanting Palmer and Morton, surely he won't come out and do that without the loan contracts already signed?!
It’s no big secret though is it! What MAPP actually says is “lots of clubs want them as well as us, I’m just hoping as I know them personally and coached them previously that they come to Lincoln.”

Backtracked then as he turned them a while back didn’t he?
The Brentford link is very old news. The fee was agreed between the clubs several weeks ago, it was Toney who declined personal terms. If anything had changed, you would think that Toney would have gone by now, given that the new season starts in a little over two weeks.

The Brentford link is very old news. The fee was agreed between the clubs several weeks ago, it was Toney who declined personal terms. If anything had changed, you would think that Toney would have gone by now, given that the new season starts in a little over two weeks.
That's what I thought, he's holding out for a top flight club wasn't he?

According to someone on One Footie Forum, Chapman has been seen with Jack Payne recently so that’s started the rumours about him signing for Swindon again.

I saw (but didn’t listen) that Radio Lincs had a Facebook live transfer update today. I judge by the lack of posts nothing of note was said !

I saw (but didn’t listen) that Radio Lincs had a Facebook live transfer update today. I judge by the lack of posts nothing of note was said !

Nothing new, waiting on other incoming at parent club for the GK. Michael Hortin spoke to club yesterday and they are still very hopefully of both incoming before season commences.

The other was that Michael Hortin keeps getting asked about Tyler Walker and he understands like most sensible fans that due to finances this is just not going to happen, especially with already having Hopper, Scully and Potential loan signing.

I was listening to this at work on low volume so the above is what i think i heard.

Nothing new, waiting on other incoming at parent club for the GK. Michael Hortin spoke to club yesterday and they are still very hopefully of both incoming before season commences.

The other was that Michael Hortin keeps getting asked about Tyler Walker and he understands like most sensible fans that due to finances this is just not going to happen, especially with already having Hopper, Scully and Potential loan signing.

I was listening to this at work on low volume so the above is what i think i heard.
Thanks.
Sometimes wonder how you become a journalist I think all you mentioned there comes under the category of stating the bleeding obvious !