Sturridge | Vital Football

Sturridge

Scraping the barrel like us. Slimani will have been with us a month before he kicks a ball and that's if he is fit.

In the meantime, the best coach in the Premier League has been undone by his boss.

Pardew on the other hand has an amazing 2 league wins .......... in his last 25 games as manager

I thought when his name was suggested, the club were scraping the barrel. He's had a sicknote since he signed his first professional forms. He's either physically knackered or there's something not quite right uptop. Either way, I was only disappointed in his non-arrival by the simple fact that the club had failed to attract even a crock like him.

Says it all, really.

Yet another nail in P45Due's professional coffin. The King. Hah.

Sturridge and Carroll would be unbelievable together up front if they could actually stay fit. Good enough to win stuff for club and country. As it is they will just be remembered as "perma-crocks".

Michael Owen’s post on Twitter had me chuckling several times today.
michael owen
@themichaelowen
Not nice seeing @DanielSturridge limp off last night. I’ve felt his exact paid when your body lets you down. Unfortunately it meant a total change of style for the remainder of my career. From playing freely to a confined penalty box predator.

You mean Owen thinks he had style?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqOxNspUPyE

I love the Southall comment "he's only 13"

Add to that, Mourinho:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWSNn72qIcg

Incredible defence by Owen that he cost a fraction of Ibrahimovic!

The sad fact is that due to Ashley, Owen remains our record signing, 13 years later.

Classic Rexn.

I don’t know about style but he certainly has a massive ego. It was his statement describing himself as a predator that cracked me up, some of the replies to hs tweet were hillarious.

Real Madrid pay £8m for Owen, he doesn't adapt to their style so we buy him a season later for £16.8m. £109k a week wages, he should have donated his helicopter to Northumbria Air Ambulance rather than sell it to them when he left SJP.

Mcnamee67 - 13/2/2018 20:36

Real Madrid pay £8m for Owen, he doesn't adapt to their style so we buy him a season later for £16.8m. £109k a week wages, he should have donated his helicopter to Northumbria Air Ambulance rather than sell it to them when he left SJP.

He actually had his own helicopter?

Rexn - 13/2/2018 20:45

makes me vomit!
. Not him as a person Rexn,, his egotistical opinion of himself, I don’t think I have come across many big headed folk like that before in my life.

CM - 13/2/2018 20:38

Mcnamee67 - 13/2/2018 20:36

He actually had his own helicopter?
Oh yes, commuted daily from Cheshire. Not sure about the 'school run' though.