Stoke | Page 16 | Vital Football

Stoke

Sorry Tuckster but Mc Crap game was peppered with terrible passes including the totally unforgivable back pass which should have lead to a conceded goal.

The general opinion on here is that he is crap and he is.
Not the worse midfielder I can recall in 50 years but a candidate for top 10 worse players who are picked every week despite being hopeless.

Paddy d gave vrancic an 8 out of 10. Did he have a good game I must say I didn't really notice him. He gave McLean a 7 out of 10 so maybe I shouldn't look too much into his ratings.

Sorry Tuckster but Mc Crap game was peppered with terrible passes including the totally unforgivable back pass which should have lead to a conceded goal.

The general opinion on here is that he is crap and he is.
Not the worse midfielder I can recall in 50 years but a candidate for top 10 worse players who are picked every week despite being hopeless.
The thing that gets to me, and it's not g is fault, is the hype he gets from pink un, Radio Norfolk and the club. Like you say he isnt the worst midfielder we've had but he isn't as good as the above make out. He does have games where he can control the midfield and can be a leader but it's very rare. If we go up you can bet he'll be the first name on the team sheet. God I do hope we invest in the summer and learn from last time that we can't rely on vrancic, Zimmermann , Tettey, stiepermann, pukki again.....what am I thinking of course we will.

Bears.
I have totally abandoned the pink un, as although Paddy D is ok, Deep Freezer and
the Embryo are not even worth listening to.
They are unable to say anything against the club or criticise players and even so if they really believe Vrancic was an 8 and Mc Crap was a 7, unless they are a percentage mark, they are deluded.

Here is the only person worth listening to and lets not forget he will be going to Coventry and not be watching from their School common room.

The thing that gets to me, and it's not g is fault, is the hype he gets from pink un, Radio Norfolk and the club. Like you say he isnt the worst midfielder we've had but he isn't as good as the above make out. He does have games where he can control the midfield and can be a leader but it's very rare. If we go up you can bet he'll be the first name on the team sheet. God I do hope we invest in the summer and learn from last time that we can't rely on vrancic, Zimmermann , Tettey, stiepermann, pukki again.....what am I thinking of course we will.

it seems to me that half of the deadwood and has beens will still be here next season , thanks to the wonderful Mr Webber who wants to give new contracts to McFlap , the ageing Teabag and Lightweight Vrancic . If we go up with the Merry crew still here we will get blasted and come straight back down again