Still Wycombe Tickets Available | Page 2 | Vital Football

Still Wycombe Tickets Available

Who said there were only 23 left? Where did it say this? As for why have people left it so late, there could be any number of reasons why someone now finds they can make the match and could not make a decision sooner.

Again it is another PR problem. The Club needs a head of non team PR, still no-one takes responsibility; it remains a joke.

Why can they not keep the fans informed?

That said, I was informed by people who should know at Wycombe that we had been sent over 2,000 tickets. Also the blocks in the away stand run A-F (A and F are small) and have rows at least A - R, so knowing some of the seat numbers sold it sounds as if at least 1,500 will be there.

Why the secrecy?

Some good info for first time visitors here, Dreams Stand is the away end:

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-two/adams-park-wycombe-wanderers.html

When I looked for my old man it said only 23 left, I think that was the day before they went on general sale. Or perhaps the day they went on general sale, can't remember.

LincolnImp1984 - 4/8/2017 14:43

Impartiality - 4/8/2017 14:38

Who said there were only 23 left? Where did it say this?

This twitter update from the official club account:
https://twitter.com/LincolnCity_FC/status/892136669658456067

It is hard to work out how they have made such an error unless the club had another batch of tickets since that tweet.

"Who said there were only 23 left? Where did it say this?"

According to Vitals, the club did
http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=498998

Lincoln City have Tweeted that there are only 23 Tickets remaining for this Saturday's game away at Wycombe Wanderers.
Follow
Lincoln City FC ? @LincolnCity_FC
Only 23 tickets left......!! https://twitter.com/LincolnCity_FC/status/892047743065128960 …
10:35 PM - Jul 31, 2017
9 9 Replies 22 22 Retweets 46 46 likes

I get more and more baffled by the day.

Not that it would have made a lot of difference, but I had a handful asking if there were any Wycombe tickets left and I said there might be, but only 23 were left the other day so probably sold out by now so they didn't bother.

Where have 400 suddenly come from and why has that announcement come the day before the game?

Is it too difficult just to say 'we have 'x' amount of tickets, split 80/20% between ST and non-ST holder' and then list the priority dates?

Luke Imp - 4/8/2017 15:07

Not that it would have made a lot of difference, but I had a handful asking if there were any Wycombe tickets left and I said there might be, but only 23 were left the other day so probably sold out by now so they didn't bother.

Where have 400 suddenly come from and why has that announcement come the day before the game?

Is it too difficult just to say 'we have 'x' amount of tickets, split 80/20% between ST and non-ST holder' and then list the priority dates?

maybe someone returned a load... ordered 400, instead of 40 ;)

Luke Imp - 4/8/2017 15:07

Tickets are not split between ST and non-ST holders are they? Aren't they on sale to ST holders then general sale rather than to non-ST holders which would mean ST holder who had not got a ticket could still get one?

Irrespective of how many are left we are presumably taking around 15/1600 away to Wycombe. Never been close to that before when I have been.

I think there will be a fair few in the home end, as easier given the logistics of getting a ticket in the away end for many people. I nearly did, but I managed to get a ticket early on and posted to me.

When the tickets went on general sale were fans limited to buying only 1 ticket as season ticket holders were ?

"When the tickets went on general sale were fans limited to buying only 1 ticket as season ticket holders were ?"

Don't believe so, I certainly had a drop down box to select the number of tickets I wanted.

Luke Imp - 5/8/2017 07:07

This. I think it's stupid if we are a few people down from what we could have been, I definitely thought we were about to sell out when they put the 23 message out.

Impartiality - not a split but I guess holding a small amount back for general sale is what Luke means.