Still Another Headline Quiz | Vital Football

Still Another Headline Quiz

None of the names mentioned so far were involved.

The nightclub wasn't called Cinderella's but I'm not well enough up on the nightclub scene in Lincoln to say whether it was the same place under a different name!

You might have to give some extra clues on this one............decade perhaps just to close the dates down a bit

Here's a slight clue:

One of the players concerned later played in the same side as all four of those mentioned so far.

Mike Pollitt, Grant Brown, and Jason Lee (who was later reported to have not been involved) According to the article, the brawl at Ritzy saw Pollitt thumped in the face.

Norfolk Imp may recall it as it features in a Deranged Ferret he edited.

Mike Pollitt, Grant Brown, and Jason Lee (who was later reported to have not been involved) According to the article, the brawl at Ritzy saw Pollitt thumped in the face.

And it was in the autumn of 1992. So the only point that leaves to be cleared up is whether Ritzy's is the same place as Cinderella's!

And it was in the autumn of 1992. So the only point that leaves to be cleared up is whether Ritzy's is the same place as Cinderella's!

I moved away from Lincoln in 88 and my Nightclubbing time ended the year before that. Cinderellas was in Silver Street Broadgate side of the Stonebow but it's probably had several different names both before and after

I think it’s the same place. Used to be Cinderella (downstairs) Rockerfellers ( upstairs) and I thought that turned into Itzy Ritzy but I wasn’t much of a clubber myself so could be mistaken