Stevenage | Vital Football

Stevenage

Agreed. We could do with a win but as the old cliche goes. "there are no easy games in..(insert division of choice)." On the face of it, Stevenage are beatable but so were Oldham. Stevenage got a 0-0 last Saturday at Harrogate, so that will have raised their confidence. We are capable of winning but you wonder where the goal will come from. Its up in the air.

As nothing has been said, do we assume they've secured enough fuel to get the team to Stevenage in the first place?

As you may know, I live in the South East where the fuel problem remains large. I have read that in the North East the fuel situation is a bit easier it is an amber zone for fuel supply as opposed to red where I am or green where there is no fuel problem in places like Scotland. So in short I reckon Pools coach will have enough diesel to get to Stevenage but they might struggle to get back! (jk).

In that event, Alf, it would be your duty to invite the team to stay in your spare bedroom until the fuel queues ease up :)

One down at half time. We have had 64% possession but no shots on target. Says it all. Despite only 36% possession Stevenage have had four shots on target with Killip having to be at his best. Not much cause for optimism in the second half.

DC has plenty of forwards to choose from, at least 6 by my calculation, its just a matter of finding the right combination.

You can have 60 forwards but if they cant score they are not much use. I would rather have one decent forward than all the other six currently on our books. Looking forward to Holohan and Ferguson coming back. That should give us a bit more of an edge. The defence seemed to be missing Liddle today.