Stevenage v Seasiders Match Thread | Vital Football

Stevenage v Seasiders Match Thread

Layton_Seasider

Vital Football Hero
The Boro (their nickname) have had 4 away games on the bounce so return to Lamex Stadium for the first time since their 3-0 win v Northampton on Boxing Day. They are though ranked 14th on home form although they are 4th on away form. Their transfer window business only saw 1 player go out and 0 in. Jamie Reed is their leading scorer with 16. They are 2nd only behind Pompey for clean sheets (12). Blackpool in 3rd with 11.

The Boro (their nickname) have had 4 away games on the bounce so return to Lamex Stadium for the first time since their 3-0 win v Northampton on Boxing Day. They are though ranked 14th on home form although they are 4th on away form. Their transfer window business only saw 1 player go out and 0 in. Jamie Reed is their leading scorer with 16. They are 2nd only behind Pompey for clean sheets (12). Blackpool in 3rd with 11.
They have 5 home games in the next 7

Don't think I could have picked a worse line-up than that. Casey is the best defender at the club. Dembele is the most creative player at the club. Anybody is better than Norburn, but I'd like to have seen Virtue or Byers instead.

Kouassi is coming back from injury and Joseph is hardly prolific so can't see where the goals are coming from.

Also I'd like to know where Gabriel fits in. We already have Coulson and CJ wide.