Stevenage (H) Nominate your MOM here | Vital Football

Stevenage (H) Nominate your MOM here

For his first start, I thought Moylan was a positive.

Good ball retention and tried hard to find that killer pass.

Don’t think anyone had a bad game, but I’ll opt for Moylan.

Not sure what the sponsors were watching today, though Reeco (and Lasse) was quiet today.
Moylan did well for his first start but that’s not really the criteria for a MOM.

Sean was good but I think I’ll go O’Connor too. He just edges it for me for for his solid no nonsense defending

Moylan. Signs of passing ability, signs of skill, signs of ball carrying, bags of energy and combativeness. Only thing he left at home was his shooting boots. Did as well as anybody in a game where nobody played badly and nobody stood out. However given he was playing out of position, he gets my nod.

Moylan for me as well with honourable mention to Jensen and the back three. He offers something different and his energy and drive will be a big asset for us in the future.

O’Connor for me, he didn’t miss a thing. The only down side was I wasn’t sure if he swung a punch after an ariel challenge and missed at one of the Stevenage players in the last ten minutes. Madness if it was the case if not I apologise.

Mitchell had a good game as well.

O'Connor missed very little, but impressed with Moylan on his first full start, looked lively and took his chance. Give it to Moylan.

O’Connor MoM for me - so many times commentators mentioned his name in clearing the ball.
Jensen and back three were solid all game and Moylan had a great debut considering the physicality of the game. Showed some great touches. One to keep an eye on.