Steve Lovell | Page 5 | Vital Football

Steve Lovell

Where is it you're off to?

I haven't been skiing in years unfortunately.

Flachau, salzburg snow space part of ski amade.

We've skied hochkonig (high kings) on the ski amade circuit before but first time to flachau.

Looking forward to it, if covid permits of course

I get a season pass for $330 (senior). Short runs and bloody cold, mind, although quite scenic.

Season pass the way to go. I'm hoping to get another trip in March so almost worth buying a season pass for the two trips.

Wish I lived closer to the mountains.

Season pass the way to go. I'm hoping to get another trip in March so almost worth buying a season pass for the two trips.

Wish I lived closer to the mountains.

Skiing is my thing, been as many years as I can since I first went age 2. It breaks my heart not to have been able to go since January 2019, especially as the snow is so good in my usual resort, seeing the pictures online has had me feeling down.

Told the missus were having two skiing holidays next year, one with the kids and one without 😁

Skiing is my thing, been as many years as I can since I first went age 2. It breaks my heart not to have been able to go since January 2019, especially as the snow is so good in my usual resort, seeing the pictures online has had me feeling down.

Told the missus were having two skiing holidays next year, one with the kids and one without 😁

Where do you go Herr?

Flachau, salzburg snow space part of ski amade.

We've skied hochkonig (high kings) on the ski amade circuit before but first time to flachau.

Looking forward to it, if covid permits of course
Very jealous! Enjoy yourself mate. Fingers crossed COVID plays ball.

One of my close mates moves to Vancouver today so I think a Whistler trip may be in order next winter...

My next door neighbour LOVES Whistler
I went when I was 10/11 but did not appreciate how amazing it is especially as I learnt the year before in Val d'Isere. Although I did appreciate the ice cream shop with more flavours than I ever knew existed (Cows I think it was called).

Chamrousse, just to the East of Grenoble. Not very well known to us Brits, has the bonus of being dead midweek before the locals ascend for the weekends to pack the place out.

Not one I've heard of. We are pretty much settled with Ski Amade in Austria now. 45 minute transfer from Salzburg. Early flight out and we are skiing by 1 PM. I like Austria, the atmosphere and the lift systems are so quick. Skiied in Switzerland once (4 valleys) and the the lift system wasn't a patch on Austria. Will admit I bottled the Mont Fort run though.

Loved Andorra but not doing that transfer again. Keep saying I will go back to the milky way in Italy but to be honest - Austria has my heart and can't see myself venturing too far from there.

Only down side on trip 1 is we are flying from Bristol. Same airline, same day, same destination - London £1800 for 3, Bristol £600 for 3. Crazy.