Steve Evans pre match bingo | Vital Football

Steve Evans pre match bingo

andy_imp

Vital Newbie
Good friends with Clive & the board

Well financed club compared to Stevenage

The board expect to be challenging and one of biggest spenders. Hence sacking Kennedy.

Strong ref required, friends with Howard Webb to deal with hostile crowd.

Blew them out the water for Ethan Hamilton in the summer

Any other takers?

Name drop premier league managers?

Think you've covered most bases there mind, great work!

He's a character........as in Jabba the Hutt!

Great orator........got a big gob

Larger than life......Nuff said!

Well balanced.......he's a weeble, he can't fall down

Not many pre-match but the true Evans will rear its ugly head after the game I imagine:

Annoyingly very complimentary about us and even added a leap year reference to his repertoire.

"Players come to Stevenage for the world class coaching."

(OK, he said it at Gillingham but the world class coach is the same)

Not many pre-match but the true Evans will rear its ugly head after the game I imagine:

Annoyingly very complimentary about us and even added a leap year reference to his repertoire.
Only thing he can leap is the queue down the chippy.

It never ceases to amuse me how the better you are as a manager the more despised you are by opposing supporters.

It never ceases to amuse me how the better you are as a manager the more despised you are by opposing supporters.
I despise him because he is a convicted fraudster who conspired with the owner of Boston United to cheat their way out of non-league by fixing players contracts. When called to account by the non-league administrators they inveigled their way out of any charges by virtue of now being "a league club". The non-league administrators duly took their revenge when they were finally relegated out of the football league but of course by then Evans and the then owner were long gone. The man is a cheat and a charlatan and should not be allowed anywhere near a football club.

There are lots of reasons to dislike Evans . However,I think refraining from making detrimental comments regarding his physique will allow our fan base to keep the moral high ground when discussing his catalogue of misdemeanors

Intimidation via foul, abusive and insulting language towards match officials and opposition staff are his stock in trade. His disciplinary record really is quite appalling when you look at it. Serial touchline bans and fines don't seem to be much of a deterrent to him.