Steve Evans (again!) | Page 3 | Vital Football

Steve Evans (again!)

I was at Wembley yesterday and he was there !!!!!!!!!!

Who was he watching, I pondered. It`s big Steve Evans sitting up there, was he watching Salford, Fylde or just hobnobbing with the Beckham gang. Then I realised, it was my cousin, mad keen autograph hunter, big Frank from Lytham St Annes. Wonder where Big Steve really was yesterday....

I Wonder where Big Steve really was yesterday....

Well, I popped into the queens head for a pint after work yesterday and guess what? There, in the snug was Scally and Evans chatting away over a bottle of bubbly. I got close enough to hear them discussing a new GOF (graciously overated f***wits) including Evans himself, raynor, Constantine and either Paul ince or graham westley. They were flipping a coin as I went to the bogs.
When I’d reappeared they’d left. Make of that what you will guys.........

Well, I popped into the queens head for a pint after work yesterday and guess what? There, in the snug was Scally and Evans chatting away over a bottle of bubbly. I got close enough to hear them discussing a new GOF (graciously overated f***wits) including Evans himself, raynor, Constantine and either Paul ince or graham westley. They were flipping a coin as I went to the bogs.
When I’d reappeared they’d left. Make of that what you will guys.........

I could go with Constantine with Incey as GoF ?

Thing is, I’m not sure whether to believe your story. There was no mention of meat pies.

Raynor now 1/2 on whereas Evans is 6/4.
Perhaps Raynor will be manager/head coach and Evans director of football?