Steve Cooper | Page 22 | Vital Football

Steve Cooper

You hide your light under a bushel so well duckie, no one would ever have guessed from your posts
Keep trying papist boy. You might think of something funny one of these days.
I ll let you know when you do, in the meantime just keep on insulting people, that shows up your true value in the wider world.
34,000 posts? Jeez. Think its time you got a life outside of being rude to people!

Last edited:
Keep trying papist boy. You might think of something funny one of these days.
I ll let you know when you do, in the meantime just keep on insulting people, that shows up your true value in the wider world.
34,000 posts? Jeez. Think its time you got a life outside of being rude to people!
I don't insult anyone but you dearie, just you. As the nastiest piece of work on this forum, you alone get that honour.

Now feel free to fuck off back to your ork cave anytime you like

I don't insult anyone but you dearie, just you. As the nastiest piece of work on this forum, you alone get that honour.

Now feel free to fuck off back to your ork cave anytime you like
Have you spoken to a psychiatrist about your anger issues and the fact that you must be the most boring and repetitive smartarse on any Forest Forum?!!!

I can’t believe you 2 are still squabbling a bloke nearly died on a football pitch yesterday hoped that might put things in perspective
What? Not our player or even our game. No relevance whatsoever.

Hundreds of thousands of people actually died yesterday. I didn't know any of them either. It has nothing to do with this forum or the Steve Cooper thread.

This guy's original point is that we can't criticise anyone if they have a lot of money.

What? Not our player or even our game. No relevance whatsoever.

Hundreds of thousands of people actually died yesterday. I didn't know any of them either. It has nothing to do with this forum or the Steve Cooper thread.

This guy's original point is that we can't criticise anyone if they have a lot of money.
That was not my point at all you smartarse fool, and you know it. My point was as you would know very well if you have even half a brain is that slagging off Marinakis is not an acceptable thing to do given that his money has singlehandedly taken us from 23 years of drudgery and into the premier league.

That was not my point at all you smartarse fool, and you know it. My point was as you would know very well if you have even half a brain is that slagging off Marinakis is not an acceptable thing to do given that his money has singlehandedly taken us from 23 years of drudgery and into the premier league.
Which is exactly what I said.

He has spent a lot of money, so he is immune from criticism.

= Lots of money makes you immune from criticism.

If he had spent pennies then presumably we could criticise him all he likes.

If you actually were as intelligent as you think you are, and if you actually did some basic remedial thinking, you would see how problematic that statement is- especially when you consider it as a general world view.

Now, if you went on his achievements and record at Forest, that's a different matter. His record of achievements, of investing in both players and the club facilities and academy, of appointing key people, of generally improving the club from top to bottom and a general upwards trajectory as an indicator that he should be trusted now- that's a different discussion.

But no; you chose to focus only on the money

Which is exactly what I said.

He has spent a lot of money, so he is immune from criticism.

= Lots of money makes you immune from criticism.

If he had spent pennies then presumably we could criticise him all he likes.

If you actually were as intelligent as you think you are, and if you actually did some basic remedial thinking, you would see how problematic that statement is- especially when you consider it as a general world view.

Now, if you went on his achievements and record at Forest, that's a different matter. His record of achievements, of investing in both players and the club facilities and academy, of appointing key people, of generally improving the club from top to bottom and a general upwards trajectory as an indicator that he should be trusted now- that's a different discussion.

But no; you chose to focus only on the money
So you are capable of relatively normal critical thinking?
Well done, keep it up, makes a change from your normal demeanour!

There we go. Immediately resorts to type. No hope for you you sad arrogant man with a superiority complex.
Anyway, keep trying, one day you might get a little closer to my intellect!
I believe you live in Thailand?

That's quite close enough to your intellect for my liking. I think that's a distance most of the forum are comfortable with.

I thought he had a storming game in goal for Spurs IMO.
You know who else did…Richarlison…

Particularly loved the way Murillo was congratulating him at HT.

Honestly, where is the discipline, will-to-win, professionalism?
They, 1,052%, (or the lack, thereof) stem from one place only.