Steve Cooper | Page 35 | Vital Football

Steve Cooper

Not to keep banging on about him and the past but is anyone else surprised Cooper didn’t release any statement via the LMA thanking the fans?

Heckingbottom did, Mowbray did… most managers that leave with a relationship with fans intact tend to and the Athletic reported he was going to, but not a word… just surprised given the support he got from the fans.

Not to keep banging on about him and the past but is anyone else surprised Cooper didn’t release any statement via the LMA thanking the fans?

Heckingbottom did, Mowbray did… most managers that leave with a relationship with fans intact tend to and the Athletic reported he was going to, but not a word… just surprised given the support he got from the fans.

He thanked the fans every game. I think he was just gutted and flat, I don't hold it against him.

Probably a condition of his severance package that he says nothing even if through the LMA

He’ll be back in a couple of months when we are relegated & doing shit in the championship

Looks like he is already involving himself on the England set up. Was scouting Henderson with Southgate at the weekend.

Any scout worth his salt would have told Southgate that Henderson is finished. He's failed in a dogshit league. He's been dogshit for a couple of years and that scouting him is a fucking embarrassment when there are dozens of other players worth looking at who haven't already technically retired.

Any scout worth his salt would have told Southgate that Henderson is finished. He's failed in a dogshit league. He's been dogshit for a couple of years and that scouting him is a fucking embarrassment when there are dozens of other players worth looking at who haven't already technically retired.
He’s still a million times better than that donkey Phillips . I haven’t seen a worse player play for england

2 games for west ham and his fault for 2 goals
Already. He’s absolutely hopeless

He’s still a million times better than that donkey Phillips . I haven’t seen a worse player play for england

2 games for west ham and his fault for 2 goals
Already. He’s absolutely hopeless

A player that bad I'm only surprised we didn't sign him .

dean henderson

Did anyone see the Forest Focus podcast yesterday with Darren Fletcher? Seems to imply that the stories around Worrall and Cooper weren't true, and wonder if anyone really knows the truth about what went on?

My interpretation was Fletch was implying that this was Coopers unjustified bad treatment of Worrall

Did anyone see the Forest Focus podcast yesterday with Darren Fletcher? Seems to imply that the stories around Worrall and Cooper weren't true, and wonder if anyone really knows the truth about what went on?

My interpretation was Fletch was implying that this was Coopers unjustified bad treatment of Worrall

I haven't heard it no.

So your saying it implies Cooper was unjustly treating worrall. What actions did it consider were bad treatment? Being dropped?

I haven't heard it no.

So you’re saying it implies Cooper was unjustly treating worrall. What actions did it consider were bad treatment? Being dropped?
Don’t think he meant being dropped from the team more the way he was ostracised from the squad & sent to train away from.