Steve Claridge Football Academy | Vital Football

Steve Claridge Football Academy

This academy is an opportunity for 16-18 year olds to develop as footballers whilst doing their BTEC Qualifications. The Steve Claridge Football Foundation is inviting you all to the seminar which is on the 20th November at Moneyfields Football Ground at 7.30pm.

During the seminar he will be discussing in detail what the academy entitles and giving you a chance to ask any questions there might be.

Contact Rohan Tawde on 07579803833 if interested

Nice one :2: Remember reading about this in the News .. should give a lot of youngsters a great opportunity ..

Yep, second that. Nice one. If I lived around the Pompey area these days I could be interested in this seminar, which I am sure others will be tho.

(P.S Chixy, you do realise that the smiley face you often use is the one doing the 'L' sign, so in otherwords 'loser' :10: Think tempest picked up on this when you made a comment in full agreement back along but that emoticon implys otherwise lol!)

pompeyrug - 11/11/2013 15:01

Yep, second that. Nice one. If I lived around the Pompey area these days I could be interested in this seminar, which I am sure others will be tho.

(P.S Chixy, you do realise that the smiley face you often use is the one doing the 'L' sign, so in otherwords 'loser' :10: Think tempest picked up on this when you made a comment in full agreement back along but that emoticon implys otherwise lol!)

What this one :17:

Oh no .. you mean this one :2: I always thought he was saying 'good I agree' or something like that .. Been using it wrong for years ..

:76: :86: