Stephen O’Donnell | Vital Football

Stephen O’Donnell

Star says new name on wanted list

Sadly, The Star don't say anything anymore. They just repeat rumours from elsewhere on the internet, seemingly with no interest in confirming if there is any truth to it at all or even if it is remotely plausible. They even carried the ludicrous Romanian story that turned out to be gibberish. I've never been a big fan of the paper but at least they used to have a decent relationship with the club and if they carried a story there was probably some truth to it. Now they appear to be little better than the fake news click bait sites :shake:

This particular rumour comes from the Scottish Daily Mail. I've never heard of the player and have no idea how accurate the reporter usually is, so for the moment I am assuming it is just more paper talk. At least being linked with players like this is better than the silly ones like Bale and Ribery and better than having nothing to talk about but the cricket or women's world cup!

End of Valencia interest perhaps?

Was there ever any Valencia interest on our end? Is there any interest in this Scottish lad? Only CW and his team know I guess...