Steep prices Vs Steep Hill | Page 4 | Vital Football

Steep prices Vs Steep Hill

Just as I thought when I saw it live, the keeper comes for the ball and collides with Charlie, who is stood still, and spills the ball. I hope the referee has a good look back at that because he has just denied us three points with a shocking decision.
and the liner looked as if he agreed to. there were no re-acteon at all. felt as if he were about to give the goal. ref didn't even look or check. i no he dont have to but with no var id of thot that with contenteous deciseons like this a double check wuld of been apropriate.

Well that was shite I must say...I've seen more talent in a schoolboy match. Lang his usual garbage, Humps couldn't be arsed moving, Clare is the most careless respecter of possession I ever saw who continuously gives it away, Adeeko needs to know which way we are playing and Watts is a fuck up waiting to happen...apart from that it was a great game.
it wernt even that good mate.
wuld of been a better game if theyd of put the traning goals on the half way line oposite each other with the amount of sideways passes going on.
i love a game set up for a draw me. i do.

But you had to look a second time to be certain, the officials dont get that privilege.

Last paragraph post 26.
And there's me thinking you can read Frank. TB said he was baffled why it wasn't given, and I said I'd no idea what the ref thought was wrong with it.

Neither of us needed a second go ... TB just said that he'd maybe see why it was disallowed if he saw it again ...... he didn't

And there's me thinking you can read Frank. TB said he was baffled why it wasn't given, and I said I'd no idea what the ref thought was wrong with it.

Neither of us needed a second go ... TB just said that he'd maybe see why it was disallowed if he saw it again ...... he didn't
Easier to see from the stands the ref was at ground level with no doubt obstructed view of the incident.

Pretty much what I was expecting in those conditions today. The only person that seemed happy to drag it out was the ref. McManaman was the only real spark out there for either side. Humphreys was obviously off the boil and Clare in particular struggled. I would be quite happy if we spent all this week learning how to take a throw in. Given how bad the conditions were I think both sides will be happy with a point and not giving away a stupid goal. Home, change of socks, cuppa and forget all about that one

Nope. No obstruction. A clear line of sight ... but that wasn't the point I was making ... neither me nor TB needed a 2nd viewing. Stop digging.
Easier from the stands though than ground level.

Whats done is done I'm afraid, get over it.

One last one, when the keeper goes to catch the ball watch Wyke's arm shoot out towards the keeper hence him spilling the ball.

Maybe the ref did get it right after all.

I say that about Adeeko every time he plays, he has bags of skill, looks ever so comfortable when he has the ball, but by heck he does not know to play anywhere other than backwards, he is a serious talent in the making imo, but he needs to look the other way.
It’s funny how we see different things in players. I would say Adeeko is probably one of our least technical players. He has great energy and is good at being a nuisance to the opposition when they are trying to attack but I don’t think he is particularly skill full. I would put him ahead of Smith out of the two of them though because I think he brings a bit more energy to the team and does spring forward with the ball from time to time. Both have done really well though considering they have been thrust into the team

I see the the keeper spill the ball under little pressure ......that's what I saw and same after replays. Its done now and one thing I am happy with is our league position at this stage and I'll take that in May.

I see the the keeper spill the ball under little pressure ......that's what I saw and same after replays. Its done now and one thing I am happy with is our league position at this stage and I'll take that in May.
I'm not on about the keeper not being under pressure I'm on about Wyke throwing his arm(s) towards the keeper at the last second just as the keeper goes to catch the ball.

Maybe from the refs 'clear view' he saw a foul by Wyke.

Watch again without the rose coloured glasses.