Staying Up Thread 2019/20 | Page 37 | Vital Football

Staying Up Thread 2019/20

PMSL - just as I get this back on topic.

Yes, my left testicle is stronger than my maths but I'm no historian - equally my DIY skills don't match my understanding of science. My legal brain outweighs my language skills and I prefer a fry up to cereals in the morning.

But you don't cause a 15 yr experienced barrister to shit themselves and drop their phone unless you can do strategy.

Not sure on your point Ali - especially as it relates to our survival?

Nor Silhil's response?

Crack on boys, let's see where this goes.

But can we continue it in Off Topic please - I can copy these posts in later so it makes more sense to everyone else.

Last edited:
Back on survival of villa.
Just cant see is getting out of this mess. The teams we gotta play in the remaining fixtures are way to good for us.
Your a smart guy mike. You write english beautifully. .
But I see you more as a historian then a strategist.
English is stronger them your maths, am I right?

A bad result on Monday and I think you can stick a fork in us.

In fact even drawing would signal to me we're done. We need inspiration and momentum, that can only come from actually winning games.

PMSL - just as I get this back on topic.

Yes, my left testicle is stronger than my maths but I'm no historian - equally my DIY skills don't match my understanding of science. My legal brain outweighs my language skills and I prefer a fry up to cereals in the morning.

But you don't cause a 15 yr experienced barrister to shit themselves and drop their phone unless you can do strategy.

Not sure on your point Ali - especially as it relates to our survival?

Nor Silhil's response?

Crack on boys, let's see where this goes.

But can we continue it in Off Topic please - I can copy these posts in later so it makes more sense to everyone else.

I didn't know you were a barista Mike is that at Costa or Starbucks?:throw:

A bad result on Monday and I think you can stick a fork in us.

In fact even drawing would signal to me we're done. We need inspiration and momentum, that can only come from actually winning games.
Bad result on Monday and pick ourselves up and keep going until the last game. There's only a few points in this, so a couple of shocks and we're good.

Of the teams low down of late, only Southampton have pulled themselves clear, and even they have to show they can keep their revival going. It's all to play for. A third of the league are struggling. 36 could well be enough to stay up.

What's your address? At the very least, I will send you a cafetiere and some top-quality ground coffee.

Wow and I thought I was taking this thread off topic PMSL

4 Beard's Growth
Middle Earth

Genuinely never found one I liked mate, too chickory, light, heavy or bitter etc. I'm massively picky even on instant and given how much I drink when I'm at full speed on a day I quickly go off the ones I like - so end up mixing brands together - weird I know!

Wow and I thought I was taking this thread off topic PMSL

4 Beard's Growth
Middle Earth

Genuinely never found one I liked mate, too chickory, light, heavy or bitter etc. I'm massively picky even on instant and given how much I drink when I'm at full speed on a day I quickly go off the ones I like - so end up mixing brands together - weird I know!
25+ years in restaurants... I know a bit about coffee. Treat yourself to a Nespresso machine (or similar) and it will be a game changer for you mate.

Not tried that one admittedly but if the doses are that small (as per adverts) I'd be doing nothing but boiling the thing lol

I'll take a looksee as I do need to cut down the volume of coffee I have to be honest.

I'm very twitchy this weekend looking at the fixtures. Comes to something when I'm nervous as hell watching results come in and villa not even playing. Big weekend for us.