Staying Up, Going Down, You Decide! | Page 11 | Vital Football

Staying Up, Going Down, You Decide!

What is it with of our so called supporters ? Four games gone and they are talking about relegation. You must have nothing better to post about, this is my team and your talking about going down, get a life, or better still go down to Small Heath or on their site and and talk about them going down. Call yourselves supporters bloody doommongers I call you.:utv::utv::utv::utv:

What is it with of our so called supporters ? Four games gone and they are talking about relegation. You must have nothing better to post about, this is my team and your talking about going down, get a life, or better still go down to Small Heath or on their site and and talk about them going down. Call yourselves supporters bloody doommongers I call you.:utv::utv::utv::utv:
Well said mate:tophat:

September 2019

West Ham United H - draw

Arsenal A - Lose

Burnley H - Win

October 2019

Norwich City A - Draw

Brighton H - Win

Man City A - Lose

November 2019

Liverpool H - Lose

Wolves A - Lose

Newcastle H - Draw

December 2019

Man Utd A - Lose

Chelsea A - Draw

Leicester City H - Win (my youngest is a mascot this game :bday::utv:)

Sheff Utd A - Draw

Southampton H - Win

Norwich City H - Win

Watford A - Win

Puts us on 26 points and 16th

Anybody else noticed this; we play Norwich twice in the first half of the season and Watford twice in the second half. Thought normally each team is played once in each half.

So, if OVB is right then knocking Watford off the above list we're on 23 points for the first half season, which if continued puts us on 46 points for the season, which going by last season would put us about 13th.

Difficulty of predicting results is this. We've been competitive in all the matches so far. Spurs we may have lost 3-1, but the 3rd goal was because we were trying to claw back a draw, and we weren't far off a draw, not bad for Spurs away. Everton on paper we might have lost but had a decent win. Bournemouth we shot ourselves in the foot but had the better of the game. Palace we didn't get to grips with but should have had a draw even with 10 men.

So we're not out of it in any game. Could we go to MU away and win? Yes. Could we face Southampton at home and lose? Yes. All makes for an "interesting" season. But if we're on 23 points at the end of the first half I'll be delighted. Even on 16-17 points I'd back us to stay up.