Starting XI v Exeter City? | Vital Football

Starting XI v Exeter City?

It may change depending on if there are any ins and outs between now and then, but at the moment:

Rushworth

Eyoma - Poole - Jackson - Roughan

Bishop - Sanders - Oakley-Boothe

Vernam - House - Scully

Rushworth

Eyoma - Poole - O'Connor - Roughan

Sorensen - Sanders - Bishop

Vernam - Hopper - Scully

This assumes Mandriou will not be fit.

Still plenty of time though for other players to cement a place.

Rushworth

Vernam - Hopper - Scully

I think we will have one or two midfielders in before the end of the month. The defence and attack look good. I just think the midfield there looks a bit weak. I think a fit bishop is a starter but I am not sure on the other 2. If we had someone like Woodyard to add bite to that midfield it would be a good team.

Rushworth

Eyoma - Poole - O'Connor - Robson

Bishop - Sanders - Oakley-Boothe

Vernam - House - Scully

Rushworth

Vernam - Hopper - Scully

wth this in mind, and wth bridcutt leaving, has mk officially appointed a captain yet? if not, it might mean an incoming (bridcutt replacement) will be the captain. ideal position on the field for a captain as well.

Rushworth
eyoma,jackson, o'connor,roughan.
bishop, oakley-boothe,house.
vernam,hopper,scully.

Poole won't be here.

Rushworth
eyoma,jackson, o'connor,roughan.
bishop, oakley-boothe,house.
vernam,hopper,scully.

Poole won't be here.
Lol
If my memory serves me correct I think part of the Edun transfer last year was us sourcing a replacement so I would guess would go the same if you are in any way correct

wth this in mind, and wth bridcutt leaving, has mk officially appointed a captain yet? if not, it might mean an incoming (bridcutt replacement) will be the captain. ideal position on the field for a captain as well.

I thought after Blackburn Kennedy sounded like it was less likely we'd make signings before Sat but would before the window closed... I think Hopper might be captain on Sat. If there's no announcement he's actually captain though, you might be on the right track.

I'm predicting we go with the starting lineup from the Blackburn friendly tbh.

Rushworth
Eyoma Poole O'Connor Robson
Bishop Sorensen Oakley-Boothe
Vernam Hopper Scully

I would maybe have leaned towards Sanders instead of Oakley-Boothe but I kind of get the feeling that's what we'll play and hopefully we'll start to see what the latter can do.

I think Sanders forced his way back into the side with a couple of surging runs against Blackburn after he came on, and Oakley-Boothe probably disappointed MK by just not getting into the game at all.

So:-

Rushworth
Eyoma Poole O'Connor Robson
Sorensen Sanders Bishop
Vernam Hopper Scully

Personally I would play Roughan instead of Robson, but it still appears its Robson's slot to lose at present.

Until Mandriou and House are fit, nobody else seems ready to force their way in, although Jackson has done nothing wrong when he's played in pre-season.

Rushworth
Eyoma Poole O'Connor Roughan

Sorensen
Sanders Bishop
Vernam Scully
Hopper

Hopefully Scully will play on the left and will do what he does. Otherwise not sure where goals/points will come from.

I’m starting to get a good vibe for this season. Not a Top 6 vibe, but a comfortable mid-table vibe, seeing the team gel, and our younger players develop in a hard-working side. Won’t be there at the get-go, but will grow steadily. Players will leave, new ones will arrive. Just need to be patient. UTI.