Let's assume that all are recovered, bar those we know are still injured

Palmer
Eyoma Montsma Jackson Bramall
Bridcutt
McGrandles Edun
Johnson Morton Rogers

subs Long Roughan Anderson Jones Scully Archibald Poole

I think we need some pace at RB/LB should Hamilton play for them
Johnson should be reasonably well rested and Rogers has that ability to make something out of nothing and we need that bit of unpredictability to the attack

Palmer
Bridcutt
McGrandles Edun
Johnson Morton Rogers

Johnson should be reasonably well rested and Rogers has that ability to make something out of nothing and we need that bit of unpredictability to the attack

If that's who's available I'm good with it. Not our best, as we know, but that's still a dangerous lineup.

Palmer
Bridcutt
McGrandles Edun
Johnson Morton Rogers

You’ll be pleased to hear Hamilton is out for the season

Palmer
Bridcutt
McGrandles Edun
Johnson Morton Rogers

That is a decent team.. if on their game.
Is Bridcutt due back?

To be honest the starting eleven will be a bit of a guessing game. We have not had any indication from the club which players have been affected by covid. Some of those may not have recovered enough to play. You only have to look at Montsma who pre covid was one of the best and exciting defenders in our League only to come back as a shadow of himself post covid.
However, this could also work in our favour with some our of injured and jaded players coming back more like the players they were earlier in the season.
Let's hope that the latter is the case.

That is a decent team.. if on their game.
Is Bridcutt due back?

I have no real knowledge but can only be hopeful. I discounted Grant, Walsh and Hopper only assuming their reported injuries are as they are.
I actually forgot about Sanders who might be available as well

Blackpool are flying along at the moment.
This will be a very tough game.
Only fully fit ones to be picked, no risk taking.
Save people for all the other games.
And Appleton knows far better than me !!

I thought the indications were that Bridcutt's 'other' calf would keep him out for a while, possibly the rest of the season? Also, if protocols have been followed properly, he won't have had the benefit of physio sessions while the EPC has been closed and players and staff isolating.

I'd be surprised, and delighted, if he's fit to play on Saturday.

As for the starting XI, I haven't a clue. That will be a real balancing act between returning injured, post-Covid recuperators (2 more at Montsma's and Jones's level and we're stuffed), and the few who are actually match fit. If MA can fill the bench, full use of substitutes, not MA's greatest strength, will help manage easing the squad back to some sort of form.

To be honest the starting eleven will be a bit of a guessing game. We have not had any indication from the club which players have been affected by covid. Some of those may not have recovered enough to play. You only have to look at Montsma who pre covid was one of the best and exciting defenders in our League only to come back as a shadow of himself post covid.
However, this could also work in our favour with some our of injured and jaded players coming back more like the players they were earlier in the season.
Let's hope that the latter is the case.

That's very much what I was saying the other day. Not sure many agreed at the time, and perhaps a tad optimistic, but you never know.....we may have a decent end to the season.