Start of the County Cricket season today | Vital Football

Start of the County Cricket season today

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Yorkshire are 186-2 v Leicestershire.Rain halted play.Bean 82 not out,Malan 52 not out.Come on the White Rose let's get straight back to the top league.UTB

Nice to see Young Bean get his 100, hopefully followed by Malan tomorrow, I see they've moved the first baTting point total to 250 Runs now........

A maiden century by the next cab off the rank of England's 'institutionally racist' premier county as Finlay Bean notches 118 in only his 4th 1st class innings.
It's his 2nd start at YCCC as he gave up to become a mechanic in 2020 but was tempted back last year. On his return he got 441 - a new all time 2nd XI record in England

Nice to see Young Bean get his 100, hopefully followed by Malan tomorrow, I see they've moved the first baTting point total to 250 Runs now........
That caught out the commentators RAB as they announced our 1st batting point of the season as we went past 200. It was on the live stream accessible via the YCCC official site which I watched for an hour or two.

A maiden century by the next cab off the rank of England's 'institutionally racist' premier county as Finlay Bean notches 118 in only his 4th 1st class innings.
It's his 2nd start at YCCC as he gave up to become a mechanic in 2020 but was tempted back last year. On his return he got 441 - a new all time 2nd XI record in England

Can't wait for the CDC inquests into the other first class counties mind......:toot:

Yorkshire's 1st day of 4 at Gloucestershire has been abandoned without a ball being bowled cos of a wet outfield.No play Friday either.UTB

Last edited: