Stark Contrast | Vital Football

Stark Contrast

Alfalf2

Vital Reserves Team
Pools have the best home record in League 2 having won all bar one (drawn) game. They have the worst away record in League Two having lost all bar one (drawn) game. Wondering if Dave and Clint Hill are considering revisions to tactics and/or formation because something needs to be done to transfer the feel good factor from the Vic to other places. I'm not expecting miracles but just the occasional win or draw away from home would make us safe and who knows possible play off contenders.

Selection and tactics / formation next weekend at Salford could give an indication of how DC sees Pools progressing in away matches.
For me you have a point before kickoff and should endeavour to at least keep that come full-time.

Selection and tactics / formation next weekend at Salford could give an indication of how DC sees Pools progressing in away matches.
For me you have a point before kickoff and should endeavour to at least keep that come full-time.
I agree. No point in trying to play teams off the park and get picked off. Keep it tight, take no risks and play on the break. I guess it is easy to say but to actually put this into practice is far from easy. Anyway, next weekend Liddle should be back and hopefully Holohan so we will have a stronger team. Fingers crossed as usual.