Staff | Vital Football

Staff

McPoolie19

Vital Youth Team
Interesting thoughts from chairman re. Hartley appointment. Sounds a right mess. What exactly are Lee Rust, Adrian Bevington, Stephen Hobin, Chris Trotter, Andy Steel and Keith McGrath doing and what sort of money are they being paid. The latest on Maguire shows it is all out of control.

In my working life I've seen, and possibly been, the person recruited for a role not live up to expectations. So I can only assume with Hartley he sounded convincing when interviewed but when he had to deliver, things just didn't work out as all anticipated. What is concerning is the number of "management " personnel you list McPoolie19, are they all necessary?

The Maguire situation would appear to be complex beyond belief, judging from an article in the Mail, with not only the Club, player and player's agent involved, but also the PFA and EFL!
My guess is that Maguire will never pull on a Pools shirt in anger, but who knows?

…What exactly are Lee Rust, Adrian Bevington, Stephen Hobin, Chris Trotter, Andy Steel and Keith McGrath doing and what sort of money are they being paid...

Funnily enough I was talking, socially, to one of those mentioned in your list literally last weekend. We worked in the same industry, for the same company for over 20 years, until as recently as 4 years ago. His take on his participation is it is a purely ambassadorial role, un-waged.
However reading between the lines they seem to get fed & watered, my take on it not his.

I never dictated the direction of the discussion, information was openly conveyed in a comfortable conversation.
:red: