Stadium name after takeover | Page 3 | Vital Football

Stadium name after takeover

Typical moronic response from a bigoted self centred Latics "supporter?".
When are idiots like you going to understand that this club will only survive if we expand our fan base and disenfranchising a bloody great chunk of our own population is not the way to do it.

"I would rather pay homage to a man who sold us to a set of foreign cowboys for a profit, then promised to do all he can to keep us afloat from his home in Barbados only to be notable for his absence, than put up with one possible fan from "the other side" showing any interest in "my" club."

The one sensible thing that Frampton said was we need to get the town together and stop the stupid rivalry between the 2 codes. After all they don't even play the same game. And that is the only way that Wigan Athletic are going to get anywhere near viable, even in the premier league.
“Fans” like you don’t deserve the success and memories you’ve been handed on a plate thanks to Dave Whelan. If there is one consolation for the many years of misery this club has ahead in the lower/non leagues, it’ll be that folk like you deserve it.

“Fans” like you don’t deserve the success and memories you’ve been handed on a plate thanks to Dave Whelan. If there is one consolation for the many years of misery this club has ahead in the lower/non leagues, it’ll be that folk like you deserve it.

Oh well, what the hell happens to the club doesn't matter as long as "fans" like me suffer in the lower league or even better the club might go bust. That would give you summat to really crow about wouldn't it?

Thing is its not just a one way street ,anyone would think its just latics ,well go check out the rugby posts and you will find out it works both ways and will never change its deep rooted

I know bicky, but you will find that there are Warriors fans who can be tempted to support both clubs, me being one of them.
But if nobody calls out this constant bitching then Latics will never get enough fans to compete at the highest level.

It is a bit like black lives matter. Unless somebody is willing to move then no progress will be made. Especially when it patently is doing the club we all support no good whatsoever.

NEVER FORGET!!!

Get a life Johnny.

We fought a bloody war with Germany and there is more reconciliation with them there is between Latics and Warriors fans.

It is pretty pathetic, again as I have said in other posts, that the survival of the club could rely on us expanding our fan base.

Get a life Johnny.

We fought a bloody war with Germany and there is more reconciliation with them there is between Latics and Warriors fans.

It is pretty pathetic, again as I have said in other posts, that the survival of the club could rely on us expanding our fan base.

I'd rather have the Germans than eggchasers any day.
Get on yer chubby site and preach to them morons on there as they are far worse than any Latics fan and the ones mostly responsible for our hatred of them.
When I say hatred, I mean hatred, I absolutely despise everything about them, if you want to watch both, then so be it, but don't come on here and preach to us about them, and how they are needed to expand our fanbase we are not interested.

NEVER FORGET

Get on yer chubby site and preach to them morons on there as they are far worse than any Latics fan and the ones mostly responsible for our hatred of them.
When I say hatred, I mean hatred, I absolutely despise everything about them, if you want to watch both, then so be it, but don't come on here and preach to us about them, and how they are needed to expand our fanbase we are not interested.

NEVER FORGET
Just seen that Sky have cut the money down that clubs receive. One third of those lots turnover is from Sky. Two million out of the six or so million they turn over. They will be getting about 750k less a season. If our new owners give them a generous rent increase and only give them a measly 250k rent increase which would be fair they would have a shortfall of a million quid. They know this and Wigan Council and Nandy know this. Hence the shenanigans and lack of support or enthusiasm for the Spanish takeover bid.

NEVER FORGET

As I said. Moronic.

Whelan wanted the clubs to be closer together. Never worked then. Rugby league is a little sport in the north west. No matter what they try it fails. When they try to expand it.
To be fair they do have a couple of clubs somewhere in yorkshire but cant remember names is it emmerdale , and so on

To be fair they do have a couple of clubs somewhere in yorkshire but cant remember names is it emmerdale , and so on
The Batley Bravehearts and the Pontefract Panthers are two massive Yorkshire pit village egg chasing teams.
They groundshare a school playing field with the local cub scouts and get changed in their cars.
It's a massive sport this peanut clodding lark.

Last edited: