Stadium Improvements & Plans For 2019/20 (Club Looking Into Opening A New Club Shop) | Vital Football

Stadium Improvements & Plans For 2019/20 (Club Looking Into Opening A New Club Shop)

We could lure the tourists in with I love Lincoln T shirts, imp fridge magnets and thimbles with the castle on them. Then once they’re inside BAM hit them with the good stuff. You thought you were coming for a cathedral tea towel but you’re leaving with a Rheady XXL.

There was a short period of time where we stocked stuff in what used to be Intersport on the Highstreet, I think? Maybe early 00's?

A small Club Shop in there is a good idea, IMO. I'm not sure how busy the Waterside is nowadays (footfall).

The Club Shop lorry type thing that appeared next to the Fanzone towards the end of last season seemed to be a good idea, too.

There was a short period of time where we stocked stuff in what used to be Intersport on the Highstreet, I think? Maybe early 00's?

A small Club Shop in there is a good idea, IMO. I'm not sure how busy the Waterside is nowadays (footfall).

The Club Shop lorry type thing that appeared next to the Fanzone towards the end of last season seemed to be a good idea, too.
Don't think the lorry could carry enough stock but the shop in the City centre is a great idea that i have been advocating for a long time.

Don't think the lorry could carry enough stock but the shop in the City centre is a great idea that i have been advocating for a long time.
I don't think any of those shops tend to last long, how much is the rent and costs of manning it permanently?
Most people that buy club items are going to be somewhere near the normal club shop at some point so how many sales do we lose by not having a city centre presence?

I don't think any of those shops tend to last long, how much is the rent and costs of manning it permanently?
Most people that buy club items are going to be somewhere near the normal club shop at some point so how many sales do we lose by not having a city centre presence?

A bigger club shop at Sincil Bank would do better i think.

Didn't we have section in JJB Sports at St Marks shopping centre for a while

I'd imagine, given how empty the Waterside is, the landlords might be keen to do a cheap deal on rent (or free) for a certain period to get a unit occupied.

I have confidence that Liam has a good business case for it.

I’d be interest to see if certain internet sales drop off, but other item sales increase in store.