squables handbags and nasty name,s | Vital Football

squables handbags and nasty name,s

twomagpies

Vital Squad Member
how pathetic this board is becoming it like a school play ground at the moment your reading an interesting thread about football then someone decides to ruin it with tit for tat name calling . this is happening more n more there is even a few threads purely dedicated to this for fucks sake this is meant to be a nufc board not a clinic for those with anger problems to unburden themselves
I know its the close season but I am not bored enough to read this shit on every other thread
grow up or fuck off n stop spoiling good threads with playground shite if you have a problem with someone pm them meet up n sort it out like men instead of petty squabbles spoiling the the board for others

Rant over

nufc_carl88 - 23/5/2013 09:49

The anger and insults are what make this board! Ha

No the passion informed opinion and opposing opinions banter and sense of community is what makes this board

Since BBM died, we've had a bit more respect on here and to be fair to some, they do apologise after a heat of the moment outburst.

Those that just spout abuse with no substance need pointing out privately and we can look into it.

cheer,s Taff glad Im not the only one sick of people acting like kids on here wasn't going to post this thread but was just going to give up n look elsewhere for a fourm but have been here a long time and feel as if I know the main charcters who,s banter is actually funny or comment informative but some others are just a waste of time and what anyone from another club reading some posts on here would form as an opinion of Geordie,s who know,s

Toon_NoMatterWot - 23/5/2013 09:56

Since BBM died, we've had a bit more respect on here and to be fair to some, they do apologise after a heat of the moment outburst.

Those that just spout abuse with no substance need pointing out privately and we can look into it.

the om rza thread the other day went on for ever
the Ashley review thread today spoilt
plus many more

twomagpies - 23/5/2013 10:07

Toon_NoMatterWot - 23/5/2013 09:56

the om rza thread the other day
the Ashley reviw thread today spoilt
plus many more

The om Rza thread the other day did exactly what it said on the tin. It's not like they hijacked a good thread with squabbling.

I agree though, there's too much of it at times. The close season in particular is like PMT central on here. We're not the only message board though. It's a strange time of year.

It's never a bad thing to remind others of respect though, and it might be a good idea for some to think back to BBM, how short life is and just how easy it actually is to respect others.

:1:

Personally I dont like the abuse either but experience allows me/the other mods to let a thread play out to resolve itself. If it doesn't then we can act.

We can't stop each and every instance of 'nastiness', the same as the police, courts, government, army or whoever in real life. Sometimes the bigger man has to turn a blind eye and hope justice is served in the end.

There's still a private complaints facility on the forum that does get answered for those with any decent complaint. just in case something is missed.

You do a really good job Toony. I don't envy you.

Personally speaking, I think it's just about creating a culture of respect. Threads like this help, as they make people think twice about their actions.

If it becomes a persistent problem with individuals, then maybe a word should be said. We have some good posters on here, and it would be a shame for people to be driven away because it's been allowed to become a playground.

You'll keep getting abuse and people having a go at each other when you have so many people who post shite like they were last night. I thought of just logging off last night but why let the idiots win.

I find the people who whine on with threads such as this to be just as much as a pain in the arse. On one hand you're saying pm each other, meet up and sort it like men and then on the other hand crying like a bitch that people are calling each other nasty names. Christ on a bike. Boo hoo.