Spy drones over Slough | Page 2 | Vital Football

Spy drones over Slough

JamTomorrow - 25/6/2013 19:35

As someone who likes to get an all over tan in my garden, the helicopters are bad enough, they seem to hang around more than they should when I'm sunbathing, at least I can hear them coming, are'nt drones silent?
Blimey you must have good ears if you can hear them cumming.

gator - 25/6/2013 19:46

JamTomorrow - 25/6/2013 19:35

As someone who likes to get an all over tan in my garden, the helicopters are bad enough, they seem to hang around more than they should when I'm sunbathing, at least I can hear them coming, are'nt drones silent?
Blimey you must have good ears if you can hear them cumming.

Cheeky! :12: :40:

I'm quite sure they won't be using it to surveil you and the wife skinny dipping in the backyard pool.

I'm not sure of the extent of people smuggling operations and illegal immigrant proliferation in the UK but in recent years in Australia our Navy and Border Protection Service welcomes hundreds of asylum seeker boats each year. I am sure hundreds are also prevented.

Thousands of asylum seekers are awaiting processing (identity checks, security clearances, etc) in onshore and offshore detention/processing centres before being allowed to enter the community. This is done for a reason rather than just letting anyone grace our shores.

I think security is an issue, moreso in the UK (ala Lee Rigby) than here, whether people can accept that or not.

One if the ways they detect population changes is by the volume of sewage produced.
This is monitored regularly