Spurs sack potch | Vital Football

Spurs sack potch

Think he’s an outstanding manager that will go onto do brilliantly at Madrid or Barca. United should pounce whilst they can though.

Said some odd things in interviews over the summer as well which will never happen.

They didn't back him after reaching the final, he's made them into a consistent side who qualifies for the champions League every season this is an error. He will go to utd and get them back to challenging again, spuds will slide back to mediocrity.

We had a whip round and got him a leaving present? No, not really been here that long has he? You should have seen what we got Pete Gibbons, oooh...he'll tell ya, they all will

Appointed Mourinho.... crazy! Replace a guy they don’t back, whose got the best out of a team he’s assembled and replace him with someone who can’t operate without millions and doesn’t bring in young players. Where’s the rationale here?

Appointed Mourinho.... crazy! Replace a guy they don’t back, whose got the best out of a team he’s assembled and replace him with someone who can’t operate without millions and doesn’t bring in young players. Where’s the rationale here?

What is the single most important thing for a football club? Is it the stadium? Is it the merchandise? Is it the turnover? It's the people, investment in people.

Jose's proudest moment wasn't when he increased profits by 17%, or cut expenditure without losing a single member of staff. No, it was a young Greek guy, first job in the country, hardly spoke a word of English, but he came to Jose and he went 'Mr Mourinho, will you be the Godfather to my child?'

Didn't happen in the end. He had to let him go, he was rubbish. He was rubbish.

Now watch Mourinho fall out with Harry Kane, suggest he is shit and bomb him out.

Could be the best thing for Kane's career

Reading between the lines (and I could be completely wrong here), Spurs are currently at where Arsenal were at during Wenger’s reign, new stadium which needs paying for therefore squad investment has to be limited as a result. Levy also runs a very tight ship, which to my mind makes Mourinho a poor choice in the long run. Generally speaking, Mourinho has a shelf life of two seasons before it normally turns sour. Without a fortune to spend, two years might be a bit ambitious.

However, Mourinho really needs this to work so it’ll be interesting to see how this one goes for him. If he flops at Spurs, arguably he’s done in England.

Yep. The club with a financially savvy chairman appoints Mourinho. That’s going to end well.

Although Mourinho needs this to work he won’t be able to help himself because of who he is. Two seasons, tops. May not even last two windows...

maybe the rest has changed jose, i mean you dont win 25 trophies by fluke...thats for sure

arsenal need to bomb out emery...they are awful and he looks clueless