Spurs Need to Debag the Baggies, Again. | Page 6 | Vital Football

Spurs Need to Debag the Baggies, Again.

Nick
Point taken I think the criticism of the manager should have been there have been few substitutions that have positively affected results, the word NEVER was supposed to be an exaggeration to make point

:75: as this may be, but
That Thorgan Hazard is lighting things up in the Bundesliga. M’Gladbach beat Bayern yesterday with him on the scoresheet. Wish we had a player like that to alternate with Eriksen.
Also, and I am afraid to say it but there’s an English number 10 in a neighbouring club who’s looking like quite the player, but I won’t mention the name, no I wiln’t share the name of who I am thinking of...

I think the break up of this side is imminent.

Erickson to Barca, Rose to Manure, Dele to Real, Toby, Hugo and possibly a few others to follow. No European football next season will be a disaster unless we hold onto our best players.

philspurs - 27/11/2017 01:14

Nick
Point taken I think the criticism of the manager should have been there have been few substitutions that have positively affected results, the word NEVER was supposed to be an exaggeration to make point

Two things worth consideration have been made. Firstly he doesn't have to make many changes to turn a game because we are mostly in control. Secondly for some time our bench hasn't had a game changer on it.

If Son doesn't start he is one and Lamela if he makes it back could both change a game.