Spurs Confessional | Page 2 | Vital Football

Spurs Confessional

Well, I am not religious (which is the way god made me) and with the deepest humility can honestly say that I have never sinned in my life. Not once. Never.
But just to clarify .... is lying a sin?
Lying may or may not be a sin but it's certainly not a crime according to Michelle Mone (I appreciate this story may not have reached you in Australia, Geof).

At my current partners place of work, they have a back door entrance and exclusive parking that can't be overlooked there for all their celebrity clients who they do 'work' on: face lifts (full and partial) Tummy tucks, boon enhancements, arm wing removal etc etc .....I wouldn't be at all surprised if she has been a regular:

But she has to keep her 3 or 4 toy boys interested, as her intellect doesn't.

;)
'current partner'. You planning to change her soon?

'current partner'. You planning to change her soon?
My wife constantly calls me her current ( or latest ) husband …. It’s very reassuring!!!!!!

We are both on our second marriage ….. I’ve managed twenty years of punching !!

Above my weight I’m on about … I’ve never laid a finger on her guv’ nor , honest …. Oh. Gawd blimey .

Back to the confessional ……

My wife constantly calls me her current ( or latest ) husband …. It’s very reassuring!!!!!!

We are both on our second marriage ….. I’ve managed twenty years of punching !!

Above my weight I’m on about … I’ve never laid a finger on her guv’ nor , honest …. Oh. Gawd blimey .

Back to the confessional ……

Afraid since my Wife died, I've had more than a few....partners that is.

Both my daughters think I'm a bit of a tart, but also laugh at me...the trouble is there are so many attractive women about...what's a poor weak man supposed to do?!

Afraid since my Wife died, I've had more than a few....partners that is.

Both my daughters think I'm a bit of a tart, but also laugh at me...the trouble is there are so many attractive women about...what's a poor weak man supposed to do?!
I know what you mean, I've had more fun since being divorced than I ever had when I was young and supposed to be sowing my wild oats.

Wild oats ave been mentioned....am a VET, mmm! wild oats all over the world, ya have to doncha!

Mind I do ave an experience wiv a Lady Boy out in the Far East, I was 18, jeez lucky me! I was just in the prelim stages lol!, chattin, when my Corp! said check it out! stick ya hand up the kilt and if ya get a handful of nuts n bolts do a runner, thanks Corp, always in debt to ya, lol! I was off like a bloody shot lol! though I do have to say from memory she/it was beautiful, mind I still sweat in fear of it today lol!

My Spurs confession: Ben Davies is one of my favourite players. He may lack, but I seriously think players like Ben are vital within a squad. He never fusses and puts 100% into everything. It's easy to focus on the style players, but I hate it when Ben gets abuse despite being all-yiddo.

My personal confessions: What is the character limit on these posts? :whist: 🫣

My Spurs confession.

I disliked Mourinho and the football we were playing enough to not renew my season tickets. Sure the money and club's handling of fans' money during covid were factors but I've no doubt if we were playing Angeball rather than terroristball I'd have probably kept them!

Fek
This took a turn I didn't expect, it was supposed to be a let off steam about Spurs players you didn't like without reproach, hence the 'Confessional'
But must admit I have to laugh at the posts
Fek me Walt, if you were a, Tea and Bikey, you'd never be outta the chapel, you'd have yer own candle rack 🕯️😜
:rofl: :wahey:

Wild oats ave been mentioned....am a VET, mmm! wild oats all over the world, ya have to doncha!

Mind I do ave an experience wiv a Lady Boy out in the Far East, I was 18, jeez lucky me! I was just in the prelim stages lol!, chattin, when my Corp! said check it out! stick ya hand up the kilt and if ya get a handful of nuts n bolts do a runner, thanks Corp, always in debt to ya, lol! I was off like a bloody shot lol! though I do have to say from memory she/it was beautiful, mind I still sweat in fear of it today lol!
Thats one that I wouldn’t have ‘fessed up to Pompey . .
Still each to their own …

I have a proper sin. Though my father was a die hard Spurs supporter, when I was younger (between 10 and 13) I was supporting Bayern Munich. The reason was cause in Switzerland they were all over the news and also in the popular magazines. Also they were very successfull and Spurs were nowhere to be seen. I always asked myself why would my Dad support something no one knows and that doesnt even compete in the Champions League. But then when I got to 14 and we could watch premier league games, everything changed and today I dont care about Bayern anymore. Today its only Spurs and England nothing else.

I confess....I still have no clue what we are talking about in this thread. LOL
Blame Niall;

A priest, a teenager, and having to confess - I thought he was preparing us for a joke...or something worse!..

Naill goes to confession and tells the priest he has been with a girl of loose morals.​

"That's a grievous sin," the priest says. "Tell me: Was it Mary O'Hara?"
"No, Father."
"Was it Kate Dannaher?"
"No, Father."
"Was it Kathleen McGonigle?"
"No, Father. I don't want to say who it was."
Later, as the boy leaves the church, he sees a friend, who asks him, "How'd it go?"
He answers, "Well, I got ten Hail Marys, five Our Fathers... and three great leads."