Sponsor | Vital Football

Sponsor

Until we get one, we should fuck around for a bit, mainly to irritate the our old and new rivals...

The Vinyl Whistle would be good for larfs, possibly Marinakis Baking refurbishments.

Eva's Grill would be good

I have to admit to being a bit itk when it comes to the commercial side to the club. Premiere league football has hit them like a brick at the back of the head apparently.

I have to admit to being a bit itk when it comes to the commercial side to the club. Premiere league football has hit them like a brick at the back of the head apparently.

They have hospitality packages for every single away match, a first for Forest.

The bloke who suggested it to the club posts on here and loves a wotnot

Whoever we end up with as sponsor has certainly missed some media exposure this last few weeks. Still can’t understand why we are still without sponsor

Our on field team is rapidly being strengthened but off the field we are struggling a bit. From what I've heard that is being addressed. Might take a bit of time though.

Imho since we dont have a sponsor atm we should use that opportunity to promote worthy things. Why not make a refreshing change from gambling and mobile phones- we could promote a different charity/issue every week.

Perfect opportunity to remind people of what football can do outside of all the money.

Funnily enough, this has crossed my mind too

It would be a really nice gesture, and I think it would go down well with the fans of other clubs across the country too.