Specubollox 23/24 | Page 20 | Vital Football

Specubollox 23/24

These *ankers don't give up do they? Another story (thru friendly media outlet ki een to maintain access) aimed at unsettling a competitor's player just as the key stages of the CL are about to resume 🤔 Hmm. Coincidence?

"Erling Haaland has emerged as a transfer target for Barcelona in the summer of 2025. The 23-year-old's agent, Rafaela Pimenta, met with the La Liga club's sports director, Deco, last month." (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

No surprise if we try to sell Porky, the problem will be finding a buyer, he had a shocker in his last sub appearance vs the Barcodes.
I think it is just a lack of confidence and all he needs is a great game, but I fear that it won't be with City, but he has not shown his true potential under Pep and is unlikely to get a 2nd chance

Always so tricky to retain a goalkeeper of the same quality as the usual No 1 pick
I think Ederson is only slightly ahead of Ortega, Eddy the better passer and accurate at long distances. Ortega the better shot stopper.

I remember one piece of tricky by Ortega when pressed by a Villa forward, with some neat footwork.

I do hope he stays and I do hope he gets a fair number of games.

I think Ederson is only slightly ahead of Ortega, Eddy the better passer and accurate at long distances. Ortega the better shot stopper.

I remember one piece of tricky by Ortega when pressed by a Villa forward, with some neat footwork.

I do hope he stays and I do hope he gets a fair number of games.
I would agree about his shot stopping, he is first class.

Our price is very fair, bur Barca are financially challenged.

Our price is very fair, but Barca are financially challenged.

As usual with this crappy club it's all about the presidential politics